Mental Health Forums

Need Advice.....

luckygurl

I really dont know what to do here.....I just found out that my boyfriend is using heroin...and has been for the last three months without me even knowing...he was even getting it from a girl who WAS my best friend (until I cut myself off from her when I realized she had relapsed)...I got our phone bill, which is in my name and her # was allover it..I called her and she told me EVERYTHING..i feel so betrayed, and so upset for him too......I feel like I need to leave to "teach him a lesson, "but in the same token he's not gonna change unless he wants to, and I care for him very much and when you love somebody, you dont just turn your back on them when they get into some trouble in their lives.....I feel I'll never be able to trust him again....and he's SUCH a good man....I really dont know what to do here..we live together, and...ugghhh! I just dont know!!! H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

......aUDREY...........

i ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT HE CLAIMS THAT HE HASNT USED IN LIKE A MONTH, AND THE PHONE BILL REFLECTS THAT, BUT ITS LIKE EVERYTHING I THOUGHT TO BE TRUE WAS A LIE.....I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT KNOW!!!!

hi lucky drugs are a difficult thing to deal with and they make people do deceitful things and hurt people unintentionally. you need to help him through it and stick by him it will only make your relationship stronger.

take care big hugs :wub:

Thanx for your response Lottie! I'm still very confused and for the first time I feel like I dont even know which emotion I feel...I'm all of them rollecd into one big borderline mess!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

If you read this, please help! :unsure:

You must be feeling so many different feelings at the moment and its so difficult to be there for someone else when we have BPd isnt it? I hope things are ok for you.

You have to be sure that he is not using anymore as you need to trust him its hard enough to trust but when somebody breaks it it takes me forever to get it back and still its always there to throw back whenever the need arises.

Maybe you need to take some time out from him to see how you really feel about it all.

Although I know I never know what to do for the best I really hope you work things outeven after taking time out good old bpd.

But always remember to take care of YOU!! :wub:

my last sentence came out wron its meant to read although i know i never know what to do for the best even after taking time out good old BPd .I really hope you work things out.

sorry I am so confusing :) I am so indecisive but then again

(((((((lucky))))) Things must be whiring round your head right now in a complete mess. Its crap he kept it from you but then drugs do that to people. If you love him and want to make it work then stick by him and help but u know its gonna make the rocky road ever rockier. Like Lottie says, keep an eye on things and always look after yourself. I would say u need to talk to him and say u will help but only if he is open and honest with u 100% of the time. But that is so hard for him to agree to, he would prob want to keep it from u to stop it from hurting you. I was in a similar situation a few months back and its a nasty place for u to be, always checking things out and trying to see if he is telling the truth about it all. If u are on speaking terms with this girl now could u maybe keep occasional contact with her to check things? Although to be honest hun, I found whatever I did, he got around me and did it anyway. You gotta find out if he wants to quit, and if he does then u can help him...if doesn't then u got lots of thinking to do.

Hope this helps in some way, take care xx :wub:

Archived