Mental Health Forums

'dr Ecstacy' Laments The Rave Drug's Notoriety

reactive*emotions

Well they can use me as a guinea pig anytime. I would say my state of mind has taken a sharp downturn since got clean. Drug therapists can't understand when you say ecstacy is your drug of choice cos they're too busy dealing with crack and heroin but its def my number one preference any day.

yup , mine too !

Confession #1

I have tryed everything, except heroin and have never put a needle in my arm.

Confession #2

I have sold everything, except heroin !

I had the most fun and felt the best on X

~EC~

So why the hell did we all quit is the question??? I quit cos the psychologist said I was an addict and that I would never get my life together if I didn't. But 2 years later my life is less together than it was then. Huh! And I'm so FAT now, and unhappy and lonely and skint and bored and frustrated and non-sexual and miserable and not working and whole list of MH probs. Can't remember the last time I had a laugh. How do the others feel?

i used to take x cos it made me feel good and didnt have a bad come down or stop me sleeping. I stopped cos i was worried about long term effects or getting a bad e

stupid thing is now im on base everyday! the most impure drug that does has all the bad effects i mentioned above! But its easy to get cheaper than alcohol (i usually drink loads!) and doesnt impair my functioning at work and isnt as obvious as being drunk.

I know its going to mess with my head in the long run, but, my target right now is to lose weight and stay off the drink.....

it sounds delightful but i too am afraid of getting some version mixed with something else. also i am on so many meds adding one more might just be a push over the edge.

i was addicted to amphitimines and loved them ... slept only a couple of hours a night. could get tons of house work done and was always in a good mood. by the way these were prescribed by my doctor. but when i came off them what a horrible and long lasting crash.

won't do any street drugs because i have an addictive personality and am terrible afraid of being addicted. also in the usa crystal meth is out of control, it is a cheap version of cocain but i have seen too many people get so hooked on it they gave up their jobs, children, and everything else.. all that in a very short period of time.

bets

Archived