• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• verbena

• pandaprincess

• reactive*emotions

• FleeingFox

thanks reactive for the pic :) mine is up somwhere in the forum with others who put theres up..

now its easier to know why you put so much info for us you look very inteligent.. good to know you!.

You do look very thoughtful ^_^

I try to look thoughtful, but the best I can manage is panda-eyed and paralytic!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's one of the better ones.Sometimes i look like the village idiot from Dumbville ie

gormless and vacant.

I think how we look often mirrors how ****ed up or not we are feeling at the time.

I love your pics all ! I like to see the face behind the names too of who I interact with here.

My pic is titled "American Punk" and it can be found on my profile. Just click to enlarge it. Give me some feedback on my pic please. Just out of curiosity.

Reactive, you have a nice pic yourself as well. I love to see English people in pics especially. Are you from the UK? Just wondering..

hugsxxxxxxxx

Katie

I love your pics all ! I like to see the face behind the names too of who I interact with here.

My pic is titled "American Punk" and it can be found on my profile. Just click to enlarge it. Give me some feedback on my pic please. Just out of curiosity.

Reactive, you have a nice pic yourself as well. I love to see English people in pics especially. Are you from the UK? Just wondering..

hugsxxxxxxxx

Katie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I liked your photo.Did you do it yourself? Yes- i am from the UK-Southend on sea to be

precise. Live in an 11th floor council flat in the centre of town.

kate,

i tried clicking on it and it doesnt enlarge for me. maybe just me. sometimes machines dont like me.

where is us are you from... i forgot you were in us!

bets

102204-R1-12-13A.jpg

Ok bets, here's my enlarged version of American Punk. It wouldnt enlarge for me either when I checked it myself. lol

No reactive, i had a friend take it from a disposable camera and then i made it into a cd from walmart 1 hour photo. lmao and loaded it on photobucket.

and bets, im from Wisconsin USA and its very cold up here now!brrrrrrrrrrrrr! we have snow and its a chalenge just to get out the door and get things done. lol i could see my breath and i was an icicle on the way to true value yesterday since I dont drive.

oh now i remember you posted that photo before! okay thanks.

it is cold here.. or rather was could but now we are warming into the balmy lower 40's. dont envy your weather but you'd prob hate our summers!

bets

ahhhhhhhhhh.. sheis a doll. and you are not to bad yourself. except piercings bother me but i guess thats just generation differences. i mean i dont really care but they make me hurt just looking at them.. lol. maybe not generation differences maybe i am just a wuss!

bets

ahhhhhhhhhh.. sheis a doll.  and you are not to bad yourself.  except piercings bother me but i guess thats just generation differences.  i mean i dont really care but they make me hurt just looking at them.. lol.  maybe not generation differences maybe i am just a wuss!

bets

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Facial piercing's dont bother me as much as people saying they've had intimate ie clitoral/labia/penis type piercings.Like you i dont think it's due to being a trainee oldie(49

next month) as opposed to thinking 'Oh ****- OUCH !'

Trainee oldies indeed, hand on a mo', I'm 37 meself, guess that means I'm an apprentice trainee oldie, greeeeaaaat!!! Hee-hee!

Innit, only facial piercings for me, all home done too, except for the lip, don't know what you guys mean, it don't really hurt, not really, they hurt like a son of a gun when you stretch them for larger piercing pieces mind, well, my sceptum and lip did, I've recently stretched them from 1.6 to 3.2, my lip grasped hold of the stretching spike and didn't let it go for almost 9hrs, that really sucked.

Betsy, come on girl, get that piccie on here, no more flagging girl.......

Fox: what a sweety ^_^

I like piercings - haven't got any in my face cos I don't want to draw attention to it! :lol: I think you gotta have the right face to suit them, and I don't.

It doesn't matter about the rest of me tho! :lol:

I'm not sure I could pierce myself, although I have done my ears a few times. The rest I have to trust to the experts. I don't think I could push the needle in a straight line, and having the shakes nearly all the time, makes it almost impossible to fiddle with those stupid little balls (which I always drop - and mysteriously disappear!) ...but my piercing clinic is good with me: if I need to change a piercing, they help me do it with their reverse-pliers ;)

:lol: I'm only kidding! That isn't me (of course!) but that's exactly how I'll look when I grow up... see?

I'm not so ugly yet - only bad witches are ugly! Could try smiling tho...

Archived