• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• verbena

• pandaprincess

• reactive*emotions

• FleeingFox

ktodee, I was born and raised in Wisconsin, though I am in Illinois now. Yes, I am a fib, a fish. I went to highschool in Oregon, which is just south of Madison. Where are you?

Ann

(((RE))) :lol:

I happen to think I look very fetching in that hat!

I confess - the only thing I've had put right is my nose. It got broken once too often and it was all over my face! It really did look witchy so I had to get it sorted. It'll be a while for the green blusher yet...

...still hunting for those slippers!!

I'm not so ugly yet - only bad witches are ugly! Could try smiling tho...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm quite sure Lillith would be proud of you, very demure!

Excellent photo of you, where are you in that picture?

Still waiting for those piccies folk'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((RE))) it's not the Munchkins I'm so bothered about - it's houses dropping out of the sky that worries me!

Fox: did I mention the Dark Lady or did you just know? Lilith is the goddess that I most identify with - she also represents the dark moon - under which I was born... and she's got RED hair - like me before I dyed it BLACK :)

The picture came from a semi-professional shoot, and it was taken in BlackFriars Court in Newcastle. I love old stonework and arches: it meant climbing and scrabbling about in those ridiculous boots, but I managed...

It's one of the few decent pictures I actually have. I just dont look right in modern settings...

I did another shoot in StThomas's graveyard, but I was too pished and pinkeyed for it to work!

Here's Lil' - this is my favourite representation of her:

:wub: Thanks for all the pics folks, been great to look at

Sorry but at moment feel need to protect my privacy - hope that's OK....

love everyone else's pics though - thankyou

Panda, no, you made no mention of her, one can see her impact within you, only a fool could fail to see her there.

Lillith plays a 'HUGE' part in my world, the ultimate in lovers, the ultimate in adversaries, nothing compares to her, she is perfection itself.

I'm intrigued, where can I see more of this shoot?

in96hl.jpg

picture1161da.jpg

this is me...but i been told the hat i am wearing is chav lol.. when i bought it at a charity shop i only bought it cuz i thought it was neat lookin

:D  It's great to see some of the faces behind the names.

Christina

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Care to share!

Glad to see some of you guys n gals getting involved, good thread Reactive, shame some others aint getting into it eh!

I'm enjoying seeing other people's faces too:P

Some1shy: I got a chav hat too! It's just in case I ever need a disguise in order to indulge in criminal activity - then I can blame the girl next door :D

Fox: to me, (and probably lots of other women) Lilith represents the independent free-spirit of 'woman' - albeit a wee bit demonic, but that never made her any less beautiful. She's said to be extremely protective over those who hold her in favour, and carries authority and rites to the spirit world. She is also said to nurture our 'primal instincts' and our more 'carnal impulses'! Above all, what Lilith best stands for is refusal and rejection of persons unworthy - she taught me that it was perfectly acceptible to say: "NO!" (or flee in self preservation!) not to do anything against my will, and never to submit or become subserviant...

In short - she's my backbone, my heart, and my gall (except I dont have a gall bladder, but I'm still venemous!) :D

I think it's amazing that you can 'see' her in my picture - I guess she must make herself visible to those known to her. I'm sorry about the pictures - Andy (photographer) only gave me two of the pictures from the shoot - the rest, he used in some college project: just before moving away :angry:

I'm hoping to get the professional pictures scanned into the PC sometime soon. I'll dig outn the other BlackFriars picture if you like?

Fox,

i'd probably scare everyone away.  :P 

Christina

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need not worry yourself, I shall let it be, you do not wish to post an image of yourself, that's cOOl, I understand.......

ok this is me, i look really pretentious in it, so im not that keen on it but its probably one of the better pics of me, i cant believe im putting this up, i dont like my appearance but here i am anyway

Hi Penguin,

I'm sorry i took your photo attachemnt off as it was just way too big - glad you reposted it a big smaller. Sorry for an inconvenience.

Christina

fuck me that a big picture!!!!!!!

here it is a gain but smaller!!

i dont like my appearance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why dont you like your appearance...? You's Hot! :D

Some1shy: I got a chav hat too! It's just in case I ever need a disguise in order to indulge in criminal activity - then I can blame the girl next door :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL..i didnt know it was chav till i brought it home and i was told it was..

:lol: chav hats... we'll be wearing hideous tracksuits, and wadling around with our trainers on the wrong feet next! I love the way chavs walk - it shouldn't be funny, but it always makes me laugh :D

Penguin: you look very serious. Nice steely blue eyes ^_^

I've been trying to find a picture of me smiling, but the only one I could find was one of me choking somebody! I really do look genuinely thrilled about what I'm doing :D

I've been trying to find a picture of me smiling, but the only one I could find was one of me choking somebody! I really do look genuinely thrilled about what I'm doing :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DO IT, go on, post it, I dare ya!!!!!!!!

Archived