Mental Health Forums

The Face Behind The Name

reactive*emotions

Fox: if it gives you pleasure :D

I'm never happier than when I've got somebody's throat to squeeze! That was an old flatmate I used to know years ago. He always produced that effect in me. He used to like to start sentences with: "Well actually, I think you'll find girl..." and then go on to contradict everything you'd just spent an hour explaining to him. In short, that man made me PSYCHO! :wacko:

You have to understand: I got the red gene: I got red hair! And I like FIRE...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• verbena

• pandaprincess

• reactive*emotions

• FleeingFox

How do I post a pic... computer illiterate here!!!! any advice I have some in my inbox from emails any suggestions , any help might help...

thanks. Bye the way the pics are great!!1

How do I post a pic... computer illiterate here!!!! any advice I have some in my inbox from emails any suggestions , any help might help...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The best way to do this is to have an on-line server, you can register with these guys for a 'basic account' for free:

Photo Bucket

Once you've got an account, browse your computer with the 'browse' function in photobucket and select the picture(s) you want to put on-line. Now you use the 'submit' function to upload selected image(s), once you have done this you single left click on the 'img' box directly below the image you want to use on this, or other sites, now single right click on the same 'img' box and select copy. You can now logout of photobucket or not, which ever you choose, now come back in here, or elsewhere, in the post window right click then select paste, that's it. This resolves the problem of having to use the 'img' box you can see above the post window, hope that helps..........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just use this site... www.imageshack.us

no need to sign up to anything it uploads and even gives ya the codes to

don't think anyone likes us woody cos the thread's kinda dried up since we posted!!!!!

tee hee x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not at all,

I've been wrapped up in some crappy personal nonsense, aint felt like being in this thread.

Your picture's well trippy, so you like cheese eh, hmmmmmm!

Check that shit out, photobucket has ballsed up my account, well there's something new eh. I'll post again when they sort their shit out.

I thought long and hard about whether I want to post my picture on here. Today I have decided, yes why not?

This is a picture of me and my youngest son.

I hope it comes on now!!! As I'm no good at attatching things. :wacko:

Eeer Rio, we'll have less of that, hmmmmmmm!

Okay, got my account sorted again, here ya go folk, aint you lucky, you can stare at me again, ha ha ha ha ha ha (evil laughter!).

This is Sahfyre beating Daddy up, she's gonna be a kickboxer like her Daddy, little monster!

IM000611.jpg

i think you are beautiful rio. both of you

thanks for putting it up : )

fleeing - trippy lol. it's not that i like eating cheese. it's more that lots of people have told me i look like a mouse. hence, feed me some cheese, as opposed to, i'd like some cheese, please pass the cheese knife, and is that wensleydale or cheddar? squeek squeek.

ok by the way i am officially suffering from dementia. so don't trust anything i say. i can't seem to type the letters of words in the right order anymore. like instead of fleeing i put feeling. feeling fox. and anyway, oh, my head hurts.

better go back to bed.

thanks lostsoul anf FF

Lostsoul love your pic. I have problems with cheese though!!! Dont ask!! Crazy I know!

FF ~ Sahfyre is very lucky to have you as a daddy. My kids beat me up too!!! Are you a kickboxer? I used to do a bit of kickboxing although I dont anymore, I might take it up again though.

Rio x

lostsoul Posted Today, 01:50 PM

like instead of fleeing i put feeling. feeling fox.

Sigmund would have a field day with that one eh! I like your picture, you don't look like a mouse to me though, must be missing something!?!

rio84 Posted Today, 02:02 PM

FF ~ Sahfyre is very lucky to have you as a daddy. My kids beat me up too!!! Are you a kickboxer?

You're very kind, thankyou.

I was indeed, full-contact freestyle kickboxer, and I mean 'full-contact', yep, the real deal, missing teeth and broken knuckles, the works. I've fought at Birminghan NEC and dozens of inter-club tournaments, was training for the British kickboxing championship when injured my spine in a motorbike accident, can't even do the box-split anymore, made kind of a mess of me, still have symptoms related to the injury, well gutted. I'm going to teach Sahfyre everything I know, even if I can't fight anymore, I still have near on 12 years of knowledge in me bonce, no-one's gonna mess with Sahfy when she's older, she'll kick-ass when needs be and she'll know when she needs to be that way too.

Don't like the idea of her entering tournaments, but if she decides she wants to I will train her.

I have tried to put my pic up, but it won't work. Would someone let me email it to them and post it for me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Verbena, have you got an image host account?

There's two options available for hosting on this thread, have you tried either of them as yet?

Okay, a host' account online, this is simply put, a place where you can store pictures on the net which you wish to use online.

We need to use a host' for this because not all sites have the bandwidth to physically upload and store pictures on-site. There are areas where we can do this, for instance in your settings where you can upload your photo directly from your computer, this is a permanent storage on-site of this image. In threads and posts we must use an online host.

Imagine that you want to post a photo of yourself in a thread where you are using a photo directly from your computer at home. When you try to submit the photo through 'add reply' the system uses what's called a 'cell address' to access your photo. By this we mean, the system will refer to the address given to access the photo, if your photo has your computers IP address for the access area then your computer must always be on and you must always be on-line for the photo to be displayed. As you can see, this is awkward from the view of the site owner and the member, when computers are turned off the site will be filled with 'dead-links', not to mention the cost of hosting all the physical pictures.

By using an image host this site, and any others you use, stores a 'cell-address' which 'links' to the picture which is physically stored by your image host.

You can see the post I submitted some time back on this thread, I think it's post 54 or 55, it's got a link to Photobucket and some basic guidelines, there's also mention of another image host just after my post by Some1 (I think), it's up to you which one you go for.

Let me know if you still have any trouble........

Archived