Mental Health Forums

**** It!

reactive*emotions

Emailed 2 people i regard as online 'friends'. Don't have any 3d friends.

One i threw a tantrum with few weeks ago(pouting and stamping feet style)and sent apology,the other as far as i know i have no problems with.

No reply.Now i'm feeling they hate me and the big rejection monster keeps whispering

in my ear 'Tell them both to eff off'.

dont let that monster win. i know what im like, im hardly one to keep up with things. they may be busy, may be in crisis, anything. give them some time and see what happens. if you think of them as friends, imsure they do as well.

I agree with liberty,

I know it's hard but there could be a lot of reasons why they have no responded. Try not to burn your bridges just yet - hang on for a while.

Christina

I know I have an on off realtionship with the puter sometimes i spend all day on it others i don't have time to check my mail...and other times it seems like too mcuh effort.

hugs

Mrs Tree

RE... how long ago did you send them? maybe the havent had time to respond. i know if it isnt an immediate reward i feel like it isnt going to happen.

let us know if you do hear from them.

bets

Heard from one of them a couple of hours ago. She's been up to her neck trying to sort out 501?/special education help for her son who is bipolar/adhd.The school is being more than a little unco-operative.

I felt like a shit as she had told me about it and i had completely forgotten.

The other?-still no contact. I've known her on line for 6 years or so. During that time i

have had several borderline tarties with her but made it up with her as(( borderline moments aside on my part)i like and respect her.

Normally she is very understanding when i lose the plot with her but this time i did an olympic gold medal winning rant and rave job complete with xxxx level expletive deletives.

RE

yeah! you heard from one of them and they had a very valid excuse why you dont hear earlier.

you may still here from the second one but it may take her sometime to get over your rant. often times our rants take the form of hurting those we really care about. if you dont get a response i would try sending a second email in about 2 weeks saying that you hope she has been able to get over it with time and if not why doesnt she contact you and you can talk about it. oh and reinterate that you are sorry.

just a thought

bets

Archived