Mental Health Forums

Wabbit

Betsy

I talked with wabbit today and she said to say hi to everyone. She is in a hospital not to far from her home and she is bored to death (ewww maybe that was a poor choice of phrases!). Anyway she isn't sure when she will get out but she is slowly progressing that way.

It was good to hear her voice.

bets

SHIT BETS whats wrong, is everything alright, is it general hospitlal or psych hospital, is it her diabetes or her mental health. SHIT now im worried. youve got to tell me more info. please email me if you dont want to post it here. if you dont know my email. JOSH please give it to her or BUDGIE. im not online much and please include in the emial the number of the hospital so i can give her a call. SHIT. i feel bad now that i didnt call her any sooner but ive been so damn busy to talk to anyone even my family. im starting to forget about everyone whom is important to me because of my work. SHIT.

youll have to fill me in mate

rag :o :(

She is in the psych hospital. She seems like she is getting some badly needed sleep and is doing okay. There is no crisis at this point but i am sure she would like to hear from you. Michael brings her cell phone so you could leave a message on it and she would get it.

thats all i know.

bets

Awww! It's nice to hear why I have not heard from her though. Please do tell her that I send my love when you speak with her next. I wish I could make the call myself.

I'm back, I have done nithing more than cry since I got got back, and I want to go to bed, its not even 4pm yet. Maybe O still woll. Thanks fer allof you hugs and atuff U=I appreciate it.

Wabbiyt

Glad you're back hun, we're all here for u. Going to bed isn't a bad thing if you're feeling not good, especially if u can get some sleep. Its v exhausting being in hosp. Try and eat something then snuggle up under duvet.

Hugs xx

welcome back Wabbit!!!!!!

Missed you while you were gone.....Don't feel bad about wanting to hit the hay....you need your rest....it is draining being in the hospital....I feel for you.....lots of hugs and kisses sent your way.......hang in there.....love ya........take care....

Archived