Mental Health Forums

*sigh*

JustOneMore

I just feel so numb today and i don't know why.

The voices are telling me to cut and i don't want to but i do want to.

It probably doesn't make sense. Doesn't even make sense to me in writing but i know what i mean.

Maybe it's the come-down from Christmas and New Year, though i was feeling like this last night too; I didn't want to be in the pub. I wanted to be locked at home with just my bed and razor blades for company.

Now i just feel numb and not even being able to cry and scream and do all those other things i quite often do when i'm :(

*sigh*

It does make sense. After the holidays is a rough time, but it will pass. I'm going to bed now, but I hope you get some sleep and feel more yourself in the morning.

Stay safe,

Victoria

as the girls above has said it you do make sense. (((huggies))

try all the descractions technics as you can. and try aim for a new start for the new year. you can do it we have alot of support to give you hun.

take care of yourself.

I didn't cut in the end, as i didn't want to do it and i managed to fight it.

Thanks girls.

Just out of curiosity, why don't AD's stop you from getting depressed?

weldone you! knew you had it in you (((huggies)))

on the question about ADs it works by blocking i think one of the brain senses not sure what its called. god actually i have no clue sry lol cant help..

anti d's work better for some than others. a lot of depressed people have a chemical imbalance. anti d's makes your brain more receptive to seritonin, which makes you feel good. and some block norenephrene which i am not sure what it does.

sometimes you just have to change until you find the right one or the right combination of ones. also they take 4-6 weeks to start working and they usually increase the dosage overtime.

hope this wasnt more confusing than helpful

bets

Archived