Mental Health Forums

Hey I'm New

shellshell

Hi I'm Shellshell and I'm 37 yrs old. I am divorced and live alone right now along with my kitty Sneakers. I love animals. :)

I like collecting movies, now DVDs, CDs and making MP3s and of course listening to music. I love shopping and crafts. ATM I'm am into beads and making bracelets. I love my friends on the net and IRL. :wub:

I'm trying really hard to be postitive and working on many suggestions from my T. and other workers. :) Because lately my moods have been rapid cycling. Going up and down very frequently.

I have quite the challenge with my medical history and take meds to try and help.

And I try to live a good life and be a good person. And I think that helps too. :D

I love warm sunny days. And I dislike winter very much, but it's on it's way!

I could tell you more, but I don't want to bore you! :wacko:

Hi and welcome! :D

Awww, you got a kitty...I have one too, shes 9 months but had to leave her at my mums cos she's not allowed in my flat :( Miss her cuddles lots!

Hope you find the site good, we do! :lol: Theres lots of support anyway.

take care xx

Hiya shellshell,

Welcome to BPD World it's always nice to find another animal lover !!!! I have 3 cats myself and they are wonderful.....You'll fit right in with the group here.....glad you found us.....talk to you soon...HUGS!!!!

Archived