Mental Health Forums

Typical Bpd

ragdoll

i think im about to do something that is not going to be very good for me and not nice for those around me. but i think that those around me need their eyes to be opened. im going off my meds. i know im going to get sick. i know im not going to be able to work. i know ill probably end up in hospital. but some people need to see who i am and what i am. im tired of taking the pills all day. it shits me. i know that they dont care about me taking them but i hate it. i take 10 pills in the morning and 6 at night and im tired of it. IM FED UP its time people saw the real me.

stace

Stacy..

The you on pills is also the real you. Are you sure you want to do this and what are your real motives? I hope you at least go off after talking to you doctor. Stace, if you know that isn't good for you maybe you should take a 2nd look.

bets

Right hun, agree with bets, well, u know what i think, just spent half the night in chat with ya!

You keep to our deal!!! Will be checking!

Remember what we said. ((((((((stace))))))))

Love Twi :wub:

twi, yesterday i had a really shit day as you may have read. i thought about what we talked about for a long time, most of the day and i decided to start taking my meds again. i decided that i dont want to go back to that person that i was a few months ago and i also decided that its not fair for the people who im around now to see me and have to live with me like that. I talked to brad about this and i asked him if he wants to see me sick, if he wants me to stay in bed all day crying, telling no one to look at me, to touch me, not eating (not that i do anyway), not being able to work and not being able to do anything at all full stop and he said no.

so im doing this for myself aswell as for everyone else. so i think ive made the right choice. even though it took a while thanks for talking some sense into me mate. i appreciate it heaps.

B) stace

so im doing this for myself aswell as for everyone else.  so i think ive made the right choice. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

RagDoll...

I know I dont know you too well. I am a newbie here, but I read this post and was I must say very scared by the fact that you wanted to go off meds and go BACK in a sense. I know thier are reasons behind it and I am glad that you have had time to think about it.

I am very glad to see that you said you are doing this for *yourself* and i hope it is More for YOU then the others, they need to be a BONUS to it not the full reason, we gotta get better for ourselves right!

I think you have made the right choice and I hope you can continue to move forward.

WELL DONE it cant have been easy

Katy :wub

Hi stace, I've been away for a couple of days but did think of you and wonder whether you had seen sense! Glad you've restarted with them. I read your other post asking if it had started that quickly...yep it starts pretty much straight away and boy does it go on! So, glad you've decided against putting yourself through all that. Sorry I left chat pretty quickly last time we spoke, was in a bad way but was just popping in to check on u!

Keep going hun xxx

Archived