Mental Health Forums

Verbena

twilight

Thanks, Twi. I did make it to school - got everyone to class on time. I though it would get easier each week, but it doesn't or hasn't yet-just like even though on meds things are tolerable, not necessarily easier. When I feel better, I think I won't need to come here, then I realize that I feel better because I come here. Thanks for being there for me, and it was nice to meet pidge that way too.

Verbena

I'm glad you went hun, it can't have been easy to make yourself go but you did it and you should be proud of yourself. And not only did you go, you helped 4 other people go too! I hope it does get easier for you. Hopefully chat again soon. Take care hun xx

Oui Ver, U r much TREASURED here, watdo u mean u r not coming here when u r better!!!!! yo!!!!! *SMACKS Ver's Bum hard! U r needed here! When u r better, u r needed EVEN more, to help others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it Babe?????????? :angry::lol::blink::huh::oB)

Stay cool, like me...hehehhehehe...hey, i m better (sometimes!) and I am still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

It has always bothered me that the psychologist I was referred to last spring fell asleep during a session, and never acknowledged the letter expressing my frustration and ending our sessions. Never called, wrote a note, oh she did write something, because she charged for the session........today I sent her a fax saying something like it may not have been important to her, but it was important to me, and it would have helped me if she had responed in ANY way. But she didn't, and she was my first female therapist, and I had high hopes, but I always do. So then I had to find someone else on my own - there was a noose in the barn waiting for me. I found another, a man this time, who seemed competent, and may well be, but does not want or does not know how to help me, and wants to end our sessions. She never responded today either, so I left a message at her office, and she'll probably ignore that too. I wish they wouldn't take me if they weren't going to keep me, if they knew they didn't know how to help, why not say so? I read article after article stating psychodynamic therapy is helpful for BPD or it's symptoms. It's very discouraging, very frustrating, and it hurts my feelings that there is nothing for me.

yeah Ver...it does sounds very discouraging......seems u've been hitting the wrong pdocs...and its shitty as hell! I wouldnt say I have a great pdoc, she's not too bad, she's concerned enough i guess, although she, like all non-bpers, cant connect totally with me...that i have ascertain and accepted.

for me Ver...i have come to realise and accept, the majority of the my BPD treatment, is, via ME. The pdoc is jus an instrument... she listens, suggests, responds... ultimately, it is ME, whether I DO. Sometimes I muck around, sometimes I dont do, many times I procrastinate, delay, sometimes I KIV the matter forever, whatever makes me able to deal with myself, I should know best, and sometimes I jus do what I feel and want (meaning in the right way...ie. no self harm).

I wish u the best Ver. :wub:

Archived