Mental Health Forums

Daily Gratitude Thread

LadyMacbeth

Each day write down a few things you are grateful for even when you are feeling low. :)

1. I am grateful for my friend Sarah because she is a kind and caring person.

2. I am grateful that I got to watch the LWord :lol: at Sarah's boyfriend's apt. last night even though he drives me a little nuts lol.

3. I am grateful the snow has stopped.

4. I am grateful that my friend's mother called me out of the blue yesterday to see how I was doing and to make sure I was still coming over on Wed.

5. I am grateful for my second mother Norma who understands what I have been through but pushes me to be all I can be.

6. I am grateful I have such a great therapist who cares about me.

7. I am grateful I did not have any runins with my dad's girlfriend this weekend.

8. I am grateful that I am a stubborn person even when I am feeling so alone.

9.I am grateful for the peace and quiet I have right now.

10. I am just so grateful I have people in my life that care about me. It just makes me feel so much better.

hmmmm

im grateful for having my family around me. specialy my mum in law

im grateful that it aint to cold

im grateful my therapy is going ok.

thats it just now lol sry

He he heh... you beat me to it!!! LOL, this is why I came here. Thanks Emma, had to tease you a bit.

Ill wait til later this evening when the day is almost finished. Hugs til then {{{}}}

I am greatful that my boyfriend never judges me no matter what

I am so gratful for my friend Katrina,she always cares about me and never turns me away even when she is busy.

I am greatful for my adopted Granny Laura, who is 90 but understands me so well and I love her dearly, she loves me too and even though we are not blood relatives, she makes me feel like me are.

I am gratful that I manage to smile at least once a day.

I am so gratful that I can make others smile more than once a day.

I am very gratful to this site, it is supporting we in every way needed to me right now.

I am gratful that for my flat and how safe I feel in it.

I am gratful to those who help me and go out of there way to do so.

I am gratful to my ex manager Tony ( unoffical therapist), as he is no longer around me and I do miss him, I still know he cares.

I am gratful that I don't expect things to be done for me and that I help myself towards recovery.

I am forever gratful that I truly believe things will get better.

I am gratful for my life.

I am grateful my friend is coming over today and save me from boredum.

I am grateful that I am home alone.

I am grateful for my IPOD.

I am grateful that its not that cold outside today.

Yesterday's...

I am grateful for having the sweetest PM in my mailbox this morning :wub:

I am grateful for not having to rush anywhere.

I am grateful for my Dad having to be someplace where I don't have to worry about him.

I am grateful for being able to stand up for my wants, needs and decisions.

I am grateful for my loving husband who respects me as I do that.

i am grateful for therapy, hell yeah.

I am grateful for laughter during really hard times.

I am grateful for the smells in the mall... gosh, all that new-smelling stuff :)

I am grateful for colors, bright, vivid and luscious.

I am grateful for BPD World and its members.

I am grateful for friends I can turn to if needed.

I am grateful for family if I need them.

I am grateful that I fight every day and am strong.

I am grateful that I have the strength to fight even when its so very hard.

I am grateful that I am learning more each day to make me stronger.

I am grateful that I am doing more for myself, even basic things.

I am grateful for the new friends I have made.

I am grateful for many kind people and kind words that they share.

I am grateful I have had training on how to fight.

I am grateful that my training and learning is making me ok and able to deal with things.

I am grateful that I care and am honest about it and I feel useful, when trying to help anybody, even with the smallest things.

I am grateful to be allowed to voice and have a say somewhere (here) and not feel so isolated.

I am grateful to all of you.

I am grateful to all of you, taking another day at a time, no matter how hard it gets.

I am grateful to one particular good friend of mine! :)

Most of all...

I am grateful for CM (Cheeky Monkey)!!! Where would I be without him! Pebbles! No need to answer that! Ok, go on if you must. Christina, (Mother of Georgia) you can answer too. But please no em and her whip, kaaaaaa-ssssssshhhhh! ;)

• 1 month later...

I am grateful to sainsburys for a lovely breakfast this morning

I am grateful for the time I spent on the bus today listen to my cd player

I am grateful that I finally feel I can just be me without a relationship

I am grateful to Bette Midler

I am grateful to the invention of dvds

and finally I am grateful that today I feel good, happy, content and not as alone as normal

Thank you so much for this positive and encouraging post.

I am greatful for you ability to see that I am becoming depressed and do something about it.

I am greatful for my belief in prayer and something greater than myself, even if it is just spiritual. I am completely happy with that.

I am greatful for the people who care about me, even if I cannot see it, I sense that they are hoping for my recovery as well.

I am greatful for my kitties because they cheer me up and make me feel even more loved.

I am greatful to have a job where I love to work, that I look forward to going to every day.

I am greatful for my discount on books, music and movies at my work.

I am greatful for the people here at bpdworld who have helped me through all of my crisis, especially the ones involving my therapist's relationship and I.

I am greatful for the breathes I take because I know I am alive and well.

I am greatful for the little things in life that bring me so much joy and happiness every day. Amen! :-D

Hey--it says daily. And, dammit if I have to come on here every day if it makes me feel better--I friggin' will. :-D

I'm greatful for my ability to heal myself.

I'm greatful for my ability to reach out to others--however it is accomplished--in a healthy way and ask for help.

I am greatful for my knowledge of recovery so I am able to see what upsets me and think about it rationally.

I am greatful to Emma for making this post.

I am greatful for Joshua for making this special section for *recovery* in BPDworld.

I'm grateful for feeling a bit better in myself

I'm grateful that the house is getting cleaned up bit by bit...it was a real mess

I'm grateful that we are getting paid tomorrow.. thank God, because we were broke..

awwwwww rachel :wub::hug2:

I am grateful that I am alive and breathing myself and that i am still around....even through those funky moods and self-sabotage moments i can get into :)

(and also because I am alive, I can clean my house and no one has to come in here and clean it up for me and rummage through my stuff and see all what have since I am still alive and i am able to do it myself! hehe bad joke! but it seriously does terrify me that when i die one day, someone will be going through all my possessions and journals and everything. and especially if im a preacher by then and they come across my bpd journal entries on bad days, my treatment stuff, etc look out! :o LOL! " )

im grateful i dont have to put a cigarette in my mouth anymore and depend on them just to get thru the day....

im grateful for a caring boyfriend :wub:

Im grateful for bpdworld and soooooooo many caring people within it... :wub:

Im grateful for my new pillow Big Betz! :D who helps me sleep at night, and for Bets, the person i named it after since shes been there for months for me here and put up with a lot of crap in my bad moods.. and comforted me and used her awesome posting skills to knock me over my head with a 2x4 and back into reality several hundred times in the past 2 months.. ;) Bets gives me a comforting feeling too just like Big Betz, so i just had to name my pillow after her! :wub:

Im also grateful for the staff and others thats helped me out too u know whos you all are! :wub:

Im grateful i have a job even if it gets mind boggling at times

Im grateful im getting help for my ED even if some days i want to snuggle up with it and not get help and keep it to myself.

Im grateful for Ritalin since its helped better then Adderall and especially at work..

Of course Im grateful to My Maker for also giving me strength and perseverance to get through these hardships along with my real time support team, and boyfriend and the people he's placed in my life..

Im greatful that i have more of a direction in my life that i want to go in

Im grateful for my faith since its helped a lot in keeping me above water and not getting into total mayhem again.. if i didnt have my faith i would be dead right now or locked in an institution guaranteed. probably the first one im sure..

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW Huuuuunn!! :wub:

I AM GRATEFUL FOR RACHEL TOO!! :D

:hugs2: huggles to you bigtime!! that makes me feel

so good bigtime right now.. :wub: im getting goose

pimples all over me. :)

aaawww :D

im also grateful for rachel having a big comfy bed with a big blanket to cuddle up in :wub:

must feel as good as laying on Big Betz on a nice comfy and puff couch like im doing and typing away

;)

i am grateful that kt has direction in life... maybe she can find her way over here so that we can talk about her Maker

:hug2:

(((((((((((((((RACHEL))))))))))))))))))))))))

wish i could find my way over sweetie :wub:

i see your having a hard time right now after i went into one of your other posts...

- I am grateful for this site and the people who use it (and of course Josh who started it)

- I am grateful to have enough benefits money to live on and a tiny little bit spare

- I am grateful for a few good friends who I feel connected to

- I am grateful for my beautiful and intelligent cat who brings me joy every day

- I am grateful for the potential help of psychotherapy, starting soon

- I am grateful for my brothers and sisters who struggle thier own ways too

- I am grateful for cable tv, the interenet and mobile phones to keep me connected in this emotional dessert

- I am grateful for being able to walk my neighbours dog who makes me laugh and smile

- I am grateful for Hampstead Heath and Gladstone Park and fellow dogwalkers

- I am grateful for my atrociously behaved friends who make me feel morally superior

- I am grateful to Sylvia who cooks me Friday night dinners and makes me feel wanted

- I am grateful for everyone who ever wrote a self help book or website in order to reach people like me

- I am grateful not to be homeless or hungry or urgently in need of money

- I am grateful to have survived my past and broken patterns from the past

- I am grateful to be free and able to move freely wherever I wish to roam

I'm grateful I'm still here

I'm grateful I know who I am

I'm grateful for exam pressure

I'm grateful for my tutor who has kept me in uni

I'm grateful for the pain I've been through

I'm grateful that my medication works and I am nearly better

I'm grateful that I no longer want to die

I'm grateful I'm finally getting a laptop so I can access the internet from my appartment and don't have to go to university just to check my e-mails and "talk" to someone.

I'm grateful for my family's phone-calls.

I'm grateful for my therapist.

Archived