Mental Health Forums

When Dead Is Not Dead

Louiza

No news was written, no phone calls were made, no hands shaken, no clock is tickin.

Its all stoped, no more touches, no more crutches, no more tears to mope.

Its all inside me now, the door has been shut for good, its not a threat is just the whole truth.

I want to be happy its over, but its the over I don't like, they have stolen me and but its must not end like this, what about another fight.

I want an acknowledgement, I want you to tell me you tried to stop it, I want you to tell me its not my fault he loved me too much and you not enough.

I wanted a cuddle, I wanted some love, I wanted you to tell me I was good enough. I wanted it to stop, I did, please I did, but the presents kept coming and he was always so sorry, he said. I was his favorite no one else would understand, it was our love and I was Alice in his wonderland.

But now thats its, I thought it would never happen, the one I waited for the final cut. There's no going back now, too much as been said.

Now I have said it, she know. But to she, I am dead.

I am your daughter please stop my pain, but all she cared about was her own shame.

Now I can't live, I am fine, I say but the absence is still the same.

I am not dead and neither are they, but we both pretend the other is, just to play the game.

Archived