Mental Health Forums

Seeing Things

JustOneMore

DOes anyone else see things that don't exist?

In my house, i keep seeing spiders and flying things rushing around, but never actually see them... if you know what i mean?

I am terrified to stay in my house, and only come back late at night. I was here last night when it happened again and i had the get out!

Any else go through this or am i just going mad?

I dont tend to see things. My Dad used to see things very vividly, people, animals but he used to really see them. (only happened a couple of times tho, when he was really ill)

I hear things tho voices and stuff that arent there! Its hard not to listen to them at times.

Tory

• 3 weeks later...

i dont see things, i either hear noises (msn noises when the computer isnt even on) or i feel things... sometimes i swear someones placed their hand on my shoulder and is trying to make me sit down or sometimes when im at the computer i feel hands wrapped around my ankles and just holding my ankles

I see things dart out of the corner of my eye. I have seen messages on the computer screen to me 2 times for a moment. Yesterday being the second time. :unsure:

I hear my hubby speak to me and when I say what, he says he didn't say anything. I hear a static radio playing in the distance. There is no radio playing. The radio hearing has been getting worse.

This doesn't happen everyday, but enough to be upsetting to say the least.

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

i see the same things, when i have my fan turned on i would hear people talking, i cant understand what they are saying but i hear conversations between a man and a woman,, almost sounds like a murmuring. i would also hear a radio playing almost like a far away classical music when there is no music going at all in the house. i would be also tryin to sleep and open my eyes to see a spider crawling on my pillow to climb on to the wall to climb up to the ceiling. i cant move when i see this but then all of a sudden im out of bed screaming turning on the lights only to find nothin there. usually i see spiders or bees. the other night i saw a huge rat on my ceiling crawling i screamed bloody murder, i was shaking and sweating crying actuallt woke my family up. they want me to go back to the hospital cause my seeing things hearing things and delusions are getting worse. the day i sprained my ankle i heard laughter even though noone was around. yesterday i heard someone whistling at me saying my name softly but noone was around. i have been diagnosed with pyschotic depression. but that was based on my hearing things my pdoc doesnt know bout my delusions are seeing things lol :rolleyes:

Archived