Mental Health Forums

Which Is Worse?

verbena

II don't know which is worse, being so sad a scared all the time, or being so cold to him that he cries. I used to be afraid of nthing, now I'm afraid all the time and I'm nt even sure of what. I cry and cry until there is no more to cry, and then I turn to stone, and there isn't anything he can do or say to change me. I can't sleep, I can't eat. All I can do is sit here and wnder what I am so afraid of. And there is not therapy for me, and the wellbutrin doesn't seem to help, except to make my appetite less than zero. I don't deserve to ask for help. That's what I am told. I don't deserve help, I don't need help. I did it before and so that means I can do it again. I wish I were on the other side of the fence.

(((Ver))) You do deserve to ask for help and u deserve to have help. I dont know what to suggest really other then go and see your doctor. When you sad and thinking whats making you afriad could u try and do something esle to occupy your mind?

Take care and i hope u feel better soon.

Tory :wub:

Verbena,

You do deserve help. Just because you did it once doesnt mean that you never need help again. Circumstances, body chemicals, and mood change with time and anyone can need help at anytime. Try and see someone who will do therapy with you before you get into an emergency state. I know the process of finding that someone is painful

but maybe it is worth it?

bets

Archived