Mental Health Forums

The Best Ice-cream

rainking

no no no!

cornettos are the best!

love the outsidey bit- what you call it- umm... the cone- thats it!

guess who didn't get much sleep last night!

kitty xx

Well its winter here in australia, and sorry guys but here in Brisbane we have the best ice cream shop in the world. It's called:

COLD ROCK

and i tell you it is sensational, you don't know ice cream until you've had

COLD ROCK

what they do is after you pick your favourite ice cream and pick a favourite chocolate bar or lollie and you can pick as many as you want of either, they mix them all together.

It is devine. Trust me. if you ever come here ill take you there and you can try it for yourself. youre taste buds will melt.

mine do

• 4 weeks later...

my favorite ice cream that I have been eating for the last month is Watermelon ice.....it is delicious.....it even has candy seeds in it...

The cold rock ice cream store is here in the US too. There are 2 different ones, Marble Slab and Cold Stone. My favorite there is double raspberry with white chocolate ice cream.

My fav haagen Dasz is Strawberry. My fav Ben and Jerry's are phish food, wavy gravy, cherry garcia, there is one more but I cant think what its called.

My ice cream philosophy is that its never too hot, never too cold, too early or too late to eat ice cream, my favorite is eating it in the snow.

I once had some that was triple vanilla - it had three different, very strong vanilla flavors. I can't find it anymore though.

I love everything with nuts and especially Pistachio, with whipped cream and real Pistachios on top. Hmmmmmm such pleasure!

My favorite icecream... hmmm

I like mint chocolate chip

But my favorite... I love root beet float icecream...

And I LOVE chocolate chip cookie dough

But when I was a kid I had two all time favorites

1) Rainbow sherbert

2) Daquari.... it was good...

Archived