Mental Health Forums

Hi All

velouria

Hey everyone. I'm new here today. I'm a 24 year old female. I have had bpd and bulimia for over half of my life, but up until recently i have refused treatment, and therefore, diagnosis. I have been married for six years, i have three kids and i live in Delaware right now.

i am finding it difficult to get through the confusion of my diagnosis and because of this, my mind has been circling around certain concluisions that seem ridiculous and perfectly acceptable at the same time. silly, huh?

my sister has bpd and anorexia-she and i call people like us "the invisibles" because we think that maybe people like us were born soulless. i don't mean to offend anybody, for sure! but this is one of the things i'm dealing with right now. do i have a soul? does my life even matter at all? do all roads leads to suicide?

thanks for listening. i hope i can gain friends and different perspectives here. this place is great. :)

Hi velouria!

Welcome to the site :D

you dont seem silly! i find lots of things confusing! hope you find the support you need and make loads of friends

take care, jo xx

Veloria, I read your life story -

"so i attatched myself to him like a leech (imagine that-me? never! haha) and we were married two months later"

Sounds alarmingly familiar - I find that I still, at 47, attach myself like a leech to anyone who shows any interest in me. And I have a very nice husband, and friends, but I would leave them in a minute(and sometimes do) to go with a new interest, whether a man or a woman. Do you see this in yourself? Does anyone?

absolutely. that is exactly how i am. it's sickening, really. lol- for me, anyway. how i want to branch out to experience new people and still cling the "security" of a man who loves me dearly and who i continue to hurt. i must me the spawn of satan, huh? :blink:

Archived