Mental Health Forums

Anooyed At Myself

mandymoffatt2001

:angry: I'm so annoyed with myself i'd gone 12 days without any food!!!! i'd been doing so well. Then what happens i go down to Edinburgh as usual to see Chris and i end up eating - caving in!!!! All mty hard work for nothing. Now i feel useless and fat, plus i got my period which obviously means i'm not even thin enough to lose it!!!!!! How could i let myself eat, i mean do i not have any will power!!!

Anyway the next time i'm going back to see chris is on the 24th March so that gives me what???? 25 days. So that;s my plan to eat nothing for 25 days, starting from tomorrow (left his this monring so ate again!). Also going to stop drinking tea - heard the sugar in it makes you fat, and i'm going to try and do sit ups. Then hopefully asfter 25 days i'll have lost some weight - fingers crossed.

Right now i just feel crap, i know if i was thinner i'd feel happier just angry at myself for letting me down, i'm useless i couldn't even do two weeks only twelve days but this time it will be different i'm not in edinburgh so hopefully i can stay focused some more.

25 days thats all.

Well this prob doesn't help you. But I used to starve myself for weeks at a time too. Now I can't go 12 hours without food. Bingeing but not starving - huge weight gain :( . Cannot really feel sympathy for your predicament as just ate half a loaf of bread. All I know is that where both of us is at aint the route to a happy and fulfilling life.

(((mandy)))

I know someone will have said this to you before, but this really isn't the answer-are you getting any support for things at the minute? Ultimately this is going to kill you, and I don't think that you deserve that to happen because you matter very much. Wish I could be a bit more helpful on this one, but I can only advise you to seek some help, which you may already be getting. I can assure you that if you hadn't eaten for the length of time that you say then you cannot be fat. Keep posting, and look after yourself.

Lindsey xx

Okay guys, i know we're here to support eachother, but lets not support eachother in a hunger strike. We all need to eat, food is created for a reason, and all our digesytive system also has a purpose. 12 days without food is a very long time. Im quite concerned here. This is really bad for your body.

You seem to be in a very self destructive phase at the moment, and i really think that support to help get through this and change things is a necessity. i really and truly hope that you wont try and starve yourself for 25 days. this is a very dangerous game your playing with your health. You need to be careful, or you will be very unwell very quickly.

I woudlnt be surprised at all if you are already malnourished. Please seek out some support for this, its really important and a priority.

maybe u need to change your focus, if you have poor body image, which you obviosuly do, focus on eating healthy and exercising to get the body you desire. Going the way you are you will simply waste away to nothing.

Do you really think starving yourself is the answer to you happiness???

I'm really worried about you and wish that you would seek some professional advice and support in this. whether a therapist, gp or nutritonalist, someone who can help you safely loose weight and get fit, and into the body you desire.

Babs

Archived