Mental Health Forums

Zzzzzzz

JustOneMore

I'm just so tired.

I keep going to bed,and then getting up again 10-15 minutes later.

And now my CPN is coming down in half an hour, so i can't even go back!

Sorry for this pointless post.

((((JustOneMore))))

I know exactly how you feel. I go to bed at night with my sleeping tabs and still get up several times before i can finally drift off. Even during the day, when i am tired and i go for a laydown - i won't sleep any longer than half an hour at the most - it's so frustrating.

Discuss it with your CPN and see what she suggests. Good luck

Christina

Well, it's now 6.30pm and im STILL tired.

I can't wait until i can take my tablets tonight and go to bed.

What's going on??

No i've found it imposible to get to sleep, and when i have it's not been for very long!

5.15 i got up in the end :(

(((((((((JustOneMore))))))))))))))

I sense what your going thru... though I like night times, I dont like it when i get up at 1:54am with a possible migraine like i have now and trying to get back to sleep....pain!!

Hope you get back to sleep pretty soon...

see if you can find the boringest (word?) tv programme in the world, keep your eyes glued to it and see if that helps. works for me sometimes, only to help me get to sleep, but unfortunately not to stay asleep. sorry, pointless ramble really :(

How about very calm music? There is a lot of music which is supposed to make people relax and drift off, maybe that helps, i heard it helps some people.

For some reason I can hardly sleep at all if I don't take Neurocyl, and if I take it, i sleep for days, so I usually don't dare to take it and stay awake.

I have been getting kind of a restless feet and leg thing.

Dunno if it is psychological as it disappears when i get dressed for the day lol

I was going to lounge around the house in my PJ's all day, but my mum was taking me out.

I got dressed and suddenly it stopped.

This restless thing causes me to lie on my bed for 5 minutes before deciding i don't want to lie down :lol:

Archived