Mental Health Forums

Down And Out

Daisy

Not sure were else to put this, its not totaly bpd related nor is it crisis or self harm so here it is..hmm *am i right :( *dont know.

i just feel so down and out at the moment, i am MEANT to be taking lithium and NO i dont take it at the mometn and NO I havnt told the Dr, im not sure if and when i will but i havnt been on an anti-d for a while cause he said if i was taking the lithium it was a half compromise, something like that..hmm no sense to me, but i know that i need to get myself togeht some how.

I hate thos down depressed need to cry, cant cry must cry feel down, low, sad feeling its horrible to live with im sure u all know it.

i know on lithium im NOT great but i am better but i am also FAT and i refuse to be FAT so i wont take it, i want something that will NOT make me fatter or even better make me thin, i wont stand for FAT, I was on avanza i took most of that last week to *sleep - no success :( * an i found a few more and i dont know they put me to sleep but dont think tehy help

maybe i am depressed i dont know

maybe i need ot tell my dr, about meds and stuff i find it sohard ot talk to him at the moment he is a good dr and we do talk but i could just as easily sit in silcen at a session and i dont know, i cant bring up topics is so much easier when he starts the topic, he always asks about work so thats easy to talk about and he asks about self harm and thats hard to talk about but he starts the topic so i can talk about it, not sure about meds i cant and wont get fatter ill only get thinner so i cant take em but i hate this feeling :( Omg were is my head...hmm sorry

I dont know im just BLAH...down and out i guess, as my topic says!!!

Katy :wub:

Sorry that u are feeling bad. You really need to tell the dr bout ur meds. He needs to know and it maybe because of meds u are feeling so bad. If u cant face talking bout it and bringing it up then try writing stuff down and giving it to ur dr to read.

I hope u feel better soon.

Take care

Tory

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MUst tell Dr about meds, get that throug THICK HEAD KATY Must tell Dr about meds and feelings..

Dont think ill ever belive myself.

Tx for reply tory.

Hi Katy, sorry things are rough right now and seem pretty confusing. I agree with tory, you should tell your dr. I did the same, I stopped my lithium and anti-d without reducing it or telling dr and its not a good idea. As you know, lithium levels are important to be controlled at the right level so prob best u tell them asap. Lithium made me put on weight too...crap ain't it, can't they bloody well design something better! As tory said, write it down on piece of paper. I do that and give it to dr as soon as u walk in room, that way u can't get out of telling them and u don't have to bring topic up yourself. Good luck hun.

Thinking of u, hugs xx

I see Dr at 12:15pm tommorow in my lunch break from my DBT Session, my ONE AIM of the session is to talk ABOUT MEDS somehow!! ok..hmm...

willl let u know how it goes as im kinda freaking out about it and just want to feel better dont we all thogh? kinda selfish of me hey to expect it from meds..yep..hmm argh..brain shhhh....sorry

thanks

Archived