Mental Health Forums

Is This A Part Of Bpd?

Amy

I tried and tried to explain this feeling I'm having right now to my therapist last week, but I was trying to recall it, and it wasn't working. I thought I might ask here. I officially was given my dx 5 months ago, and my therapist is VERY informed on this dx. She even holds workshops for BPD.

Anyway. I will feel completely fine, then all at once (not an anxiety or panic attack, I have those too) I feel like I'm losing it. It scares me to death, it happens every few days and I feel like my sanity is being swallowed.

I manage to ground myself and it stops until the next time.

This is completely unrelated to any other "symptom" I have. Does it sound familiar to anyone? Can anyone relate?

Wondering

Thank you

Amy

i understand what you are talking about. i think that in part the expierence you are talking about is part of the human condition. however, i do think that this experience is magnified by those of us with bpd and this experience can turn into other things by those with bpd who experience it. just my opinion....

I agree with ladylaz i guess it is part of the *human thing!* but or emotions are magnified and hightened to a considerable degree with BPD

I tottal understood what you meant its hard to deal with but personally i DO think its part of it sadly :(

Hugs stay strong

katy

Archived