Mental Health Forums

A Drug Question

lostsoul

can't belive haven't seen this before

dude-----avenues of investigation!!! thats exactly what it will do!!!

I do sometimes wonder what 'i would be like if I hadn't spent most of my early teens tripping, but I did, and I really do believe that it expanded my mind beyond what I thought possible at the time.

I love acid, and its the only drug I've ever had that doesn't have a hideous paranoid fuck up come down

coming down from acid is like sitting at the top of glastonbury tor on a beautiful summers evening watching the sun set and as the sun goes down so do you, and its like floating down that hill its just like heaven it is the most wonderful feeling!!!!

nothing you have ever experienced is like it, I would take acid even if the trip was awful, just to experience that come down

that said not dropped acid since I was about 17 (thats ten years now!!...fuck!!!)..so why an I not still doing it? erm, dunno, you really can't do anything of any responsibility whilst tripping, cos whilst you really do think that you are slicing cucumber, or grating cheese, in fairness you are more likely to be juggling oranges and have no clue!!

I lvoe tripping, i love hallucinating, I love trails, I love the aural hallucinations that make people laughing sound like chickens, I love that even ten years on I can see patterns and shapes were others can't/

is that the acid? or did it just open up my doors of perception?:???

shit.

also it was cheaper than ecstacy - £3 or so for twleve hours of bliss conmpared to a tenner at least for 12 hours of bliss followed by 24 hours of hell. *e's were more expensive then, and better.

well that just about sums up my teens!!! hurrah!!!!

just read the post again whilst having a spliff and am soo glad that real posted cos I#d forgotten about all the freaky moments....and did you really have awful come downs?? Mine were deffo always wicked!!! and my little trippy gang we all loved coming down form acid.

still, like you said, if have to do some planning first, and thats exciting to!!1....making sure that you have things around to entertain you, get rid of any scary pictures was my first thing to do every time!

and if you are with people you don't know that well, or have underlying issues with then don't have any acid!!! but as lng as everyone knows the score before hand, just get what you need and no more cos she's right, if you have a few spare tabs as soon as you come up you'll pounce on them.

you're right about the late 90's too!!.....e's went weird then didn't they?? its when the price came right down too.

I was more an acid freak than a E girl, but loads of my mates still pilled every weekend.....speed or coke for me instead, anyway Imgot out of that scene for a few years and then a few ytears ago a noticed people were turning up at work saying "shit, took 10 pills on saturday...totally fucked etc etc" and I thought, 10 pills!!! that would kill you surely!!?? no way I couldv'e taken 10 of whatwas around early 90;s I#m sure. had one last year - was more like speed than pills, the love has gone!!!

totally aggree on that last one .... nothing is like what is use to be ...

hahahaha

sound old don't i ... well i'm not ,... i'm only herrrrrrrr ... 32 ... ohhh that is old ... !!!!

shit ..

i'll stop now it's too late and i am to fucked ..

love all ..

but be carefulll with what you take ... mainly with what you loveley doctor prescribe you ... hahahaha ..

xxxx all

chicken

Archived