Mental Health Forums

Xanax Withdrawls

verbena

I can't remember the last time I took one...I remember trying Sunday to get a prescription filled, and they told me they didn't have any in the store, and then Monday they told me my prescription was already exhausted, and I was on the phone half the day yesterday between the pharmacy and my psychiatrist and still they didn't deliver. This morning I had an appointment with her, and she wrote all new prescriptions, and I spoke to the pharmacy by phone and they said I could fax them rather than drive the extra 20 miles and the delivery man would pick up the original. I felt very upset at my t appointment this morning, and now feel physically sick. My face is prickly, my arms are numb, my stomach hurts. The psyche said my bp is high due to the xanax withdrawl, and to get some asap. I've been trying! I've looked through all my purses and drawers. I feel sick.

Hi Ann,

I know I can't help, but, have a hug :bigarmhug[1]:, I shall keep my fingers crossed that you will get some pills today....tomorrow at the latest.

Hang in there and I hope you start to feel better soon.

Jane x

:) :):)

:D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol:

The package has been delivered!!

Me so happy! I don't know how

long it takes to work, but just

knowing it's inside me helps.

Thanks Jane and Rachel :wub:

XXX

Ann

Archived