Mental Health Forums

?

mrs tree

I finished my assignment for college yesterday which i need to hand in tonight.

I went to print off the last documet and the new printer we bought only a week ago won't work....We bought it from pc world and know a lot of people have had probs returning stuff there...I just hope they'll sort it out today

Mrs Tree

I will certainly keep my finers crossed for you and hope they don't mess you around Mrs Tree.

If you do have problems with getting it sorted - is it possible to put your assignment on disk and print it off at the college (just a thought).

Good luck

Christina

dont think i can add anymore in what christina said i would put it on a disk and print it at college as she says. dont put it on a floppy as it can bugger up.

good luck in your results for you assignment

This printer has turned into a saga.

We decided to get a different printer to the one we bought so when we got to the store it was £30 more than online price...They said you have to reserve it before you get to the store to get the price...This assistant then asked another assistant to reserve one for us but....As they had less than 3 in stock it couldn't be reserved???

so now we have had to order it online for it to be delivered in 5-7 working days when they have one in the shop ????

I have emailed my inventory to my tutor so she can print it off but i will put it on disc aswell... Thanks for your suggestions

Mrs Tree

Archived