Mental Health Forums

2006 Bpd Conference

Vorpalblade

Is anyone going to the BPD conference in May??

I've been looking at the information and really want to go, but can i justify the £300 cost. I would also have to take 3 unpaid days off work so that would be a loss of about £400, making it £700 cost in total.

Hmmm

Blade

I cant see me going,I had hoped that maybe this year I would have the courage but probaly not,from what I heard it was very good last year.

Patricia

I cant see me going,I had hoped that maybe this year I would have the courage but probaly not,from what I heard it was very good last year.

Patricia

i am going. josh will wave the conf fee for any member so it would be worth going.

just me being there is reason enough for everyone to go! lol

bets

Anyone who is able to go absolutely should. I can't stress this enough, and as Betsy said, Josh will waive the conference fee, which is a huge help. I went last year, and it was and will remain a high point and very memorable experience in my life,and I have traveled a lot. To meet so many others like ourselves, to meet people we have been posting to every day, to hear what the professionals have to say and to be able to speak to them and ask them questions directly, it is an experience you will never get anywhere else. I would come this year if I could afford airfare from the states again, but I can't. If you can go and don't, you are making a mistake and cheating yourselves.

XXX

Ann

~Ok, thanks. I will need to wait until next week because i will have to see my Headmaster about having some unpaid time off work first. I hope that he says yes.

Blade

Wow!

I don't think Wakefield is too far away from South Manchester/Cheshire, so I could possibly drive up each day?? Will have a think about it....

But what fantastic news... if you are a member of BPDWorld then the fee is waived!! Rock on!!!

Poodle

xx

Thanks Betsy and Blade....so how much are the lodging.....and who else will be going. I would love to meet a few more people from here, especially you Ann and Betsy as you are coming all the way over from the States.

Im sure i never said i would give away free tickets. Miss communication and it looks like it is to be postponed till september or october anyways

Archived