Mental Health Forums

New One From Norway

Earthquake

HI :) I am just gonna say hello, I hope I will like it here. I have been on several forums earlier, about SI and ED's. But I have figured a BPD forum is the right thing for me, as everything else is caused by my BPD

So..... Hi :)

Hi :) Thanx both of you :) It is quite cold here yeah...... The last snow disappeared just a week ago. A very long winter this year. But now it is spring, and I love the spring and SUMMER :)

Welcome!

thanks for joinging our community. there are lots of nice people to listen, support, and recieve support form you.

bets

Yeah, an interesting name I think. Thank you all, it has been a great welcome :)

I have been looking around alittle, and this seems like a great great forum. And I simply love the fact that this forum is founded by a guy with BPD and have so much resources. I myself am involved in Mental Health Norway, a user organization. So seeing this is amazing.

And I love that support level stuff.

I was surfing the net for several groups, but when I found this, I was happy :) It seems like such a great support system, and caring people.

I will love it here :)

But I wondered what the colors on the names mean?

welcome earthquake hope you will soon feel at home here, everyone is very friendly and supportive, take care rosehip xxx

Hi Earthquake,

I agree with all the other people here, we have a lovely community and although everyone has there difficulties, they all have one thing in common......they have to put up with ME :P

Hope you like it here too.

Jane :)

LOL I feel very welcome. I think they will have harder to put up with me :P

And one more thing I like about this forum, is that there is no place to post controversial issues such as war in Iraq or other stuff.

the colours on the names:

purple - Joshua, owner

Green - Betsy and Em, senior members of staff

brown - staff

red - new people

black - members

blue - sponsors

Archived