Mental Health Forums

When I Awake

ladylazurus27

every morning for the past 10 days or so when i wake up in the morning i feel i've lost all my grounding. My thoughts are all over the place, things just don't feel right, i feel uneasy, confused, out of place, etc... It seems to take like 4 hours or so for it to start to go away and it eventually does. I think i'm getting decent sleep.

I think it might be the change in the seasons?

Does anyone experience this? Any suggestions as to what i could try to change it?

thanks,

kristy

kristy,

i sometimes feel that way all though it isnt always in the morning. maybe the night before you could make a list of things to do first thing in the morning. i find that if i do that and only focus on one thing at a time i get more reality based faster,.

just an idea,

bets

I don't know if you get up at a set time every day or not (I don't), but that might help to get some kind of routine going?

I often get a similar feeling to you when I wake, but in my situation, I don't think it is the change in seasons, but that I am often feeling very unsafe and very unsure and very scared. Don't know if you can relate to this in any way.

Angela x x x

Archived