Mental Health Forums

Hello All!

befuddled

Hi,

Sorry I just disappeared like that.

I was travelling some, and very distracted in general I guess.

Life has been ok, the usual up and down and roundabout. The weather has been great and I have spent more time outdoors, which I love but usually just don't do for some reason.

Been to Las Vegas, what a confusing town. They make you walk miles through slotmachines if to want to get from your room to anyplace else.

The food is good and plentiful and I gained weight (like I needed that! Pretty soon I will be rolling instead of walking upright).

How have you all been?

Hi Angela,

Thank you for replying to me.

I hope you are well.

This board is awesome and I hope to be around more again.

We'll see more of each other.

Hi, just wanted to say, 'Hello!' as I haven't spoken to you before as I only joined 2 weeks ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey fuddy! so nice to see you back. we have all been up and down... sheeze somethings will never change! good to see you returning. looking forward to more posts from you.

bets

are you having an affair with the noodle man budgie?  is that baby his?  where has his noodle been????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Geeeesh!

What have I missed? Who is the noodle man? What on earth have you guys been up to? :lol:

Befuddled, I am sooo glad you are back. I think I may have mentioned to Bets lately that I missed you, because (take this the right way please) so many of our members are so young, and it's nice to have someone to talk to who also understands the challenges of older adults with BPD.

Ann

Befuddled, I am sooo glad you are back.  I think I may have mentioned to Bets lately that I missed you, because (take this the right way please) so many of our members are so young, and it's nice to have someone to talk to who also understands the challenges of older adults with BPD.

Ann

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe, I am older now than I was when I was younger, that's for sure. :D

I know what you mean though, sillyness aside. Although I am not so sure AI am all that much wiser than I was when I was younger - just learning to cope a bit better.

I'm feeling pretty good today - it's nice to be back and see you all.

utongue5.gif

OH MY GOD>>>> speak for yourself Verbena! I am not older! (hush up verbena and fuddy... i know i am older than you) besides verbena you should not be referring to us as older.. to be political correct we should be called age challenged!

(((((((((( hugs verb and fud )))))))))))

Archived