Mental Health Forums

Update On Anna

fairytales817

Just a general update on what's going on in my life...

Lots is happening. My dad, well, I don't know what he was trying to do. It was so stupid, but he decided that he was going to overdose, not once, but at least twice. Note: I said at least. I don't know how many times, I don't know what on, I don't know nothin'. All I know is that he did it multiple times in the last week. All I know is that I had to leave and was gone since Wednesday. It's Sunday now, and I'm leaving again in an hour or so. Mom's stressed out, and Daddy, obviously, is sick. He had to leave work in an ambulence the other day, when they finally found out where he went. They hadn't been able to find him for a few hours, knowing he needed a doctor and fast.

So... Erik's mom is spazzing out. She knew something was wrong and finally talked it out of me and Erik. She saw my arms and now thinks me and my family are insane... which I'm not denying we are... she just didn't need to know it.

Friends are stressed out. We've all been running away and just giving up on caring. No school all week for one, makes running a lot easier. Courtney (best friend) got a car and turned 16 so we've been living in her car all week, or so it feels.

Um... what else? .... oh yeah... looks like I'm moving and they're taking away my dog.

I used to run all the time when I was your age.

I have mixed feelings about it - it was a lot more dangerous than I was aware of and for that reason alone I don't think it's such a good idea.

Some times it was a good thing though - even in retrospect. When one has to gain distance from a place or person, that iis usually what one has to do. Instincts are good that way, and it does allow one to gain some different, more objective perspective.

Please take extra good care of yourself, look over your shoulder twice, and let your friends show you a bit of a different way to be...

Had another job interview. Don't think it went so well at all. The guy didn't like me. Took one look at me and it was over. No one wants to hire a teenage psycho. Really.

Losing patience with this whole blasted world.

You are not a psycho - and how could he tell anyway? :D May have gone better than you thought, otherwise, try another place. Who wants to work for someone who doesn't like teenage psychos? :D You could work for me anytime. I have no end of housework that doesn't get done because I am too busy reading about BPD and writing. But this isn't about me, it's about you. Keep trying dearheart. Something good will happen soon. :wub:

Ann

I would work for you if I could, really. That would be awesome. Housework, my specialty. It's all I do, or so it feels like. Now, if I could stop writing so much, I would get a whole lot more done.

Archived