Mental Health Forums

100% Winner

lost_in_time

read the topic on percentage....

i feel 100% positive.......ever since i discovered u ppl...if not anything else the fact that there are ppl like u out there fighting ur pain n fear gives me so much comfort...n strength!!so pls buck up every1 u got to do better!!

maybe am being too optimistic...but i have a theory..according to hindu phil any kind of pain that u go thru is the culmination n payoff of some bad karma that u once did....so u can say u r step ahead..u have paid all ur dues..theres happy life waiting ahead...i know there r days with demons but wen they come say "thank u" coz that means its over now!!

((((hugs)))

i like the way you think lost :)

as you know its a real struggle for people but it can be done if determind enough and im glad your determind not to be beaten down with it. its bad enough that we get beaten down by people and doctors about having this disorder as it is.

so big warm hug (((((huggles))))

It's good to hear your optimistic - i hope it last a long time. Hopefully realising your not alone will be a comfort as well.

Christina

Happy to hear you are doing so well and I hope it stays like that for a very long time.

I feel wonderful at the moment, not 100% (I wish) but at least 90% so I'm happy and I hope that stays for more than 2 days.

((((hugs))))

Archived