Mental Health Forums

Just Me

Skitzy Sophie uk

Hi my name is Sophie, and i'm looking forward to meeting u all online but i only joined last night.

My present situation i feelis desparate thus my posts on the appropriate board, but on the whole i try to be postive in life despite the odds being against me.

I've had numerous diagnosis which is veryy confusing but i struggle to understand myself all the time.

Labels are important to me , may b too much, but at least if i get the right one i can access the most appropriate help and know within myself what i'm actually got to deal with.

I have even been in a private medium secure unit in Milton Keynes paid for by the NHS but i was very reliefed to get home and not an experience i want to repeat. I understand how lucky i was to get out after just 7 months.

People aren't giving up on me yet, but at the end of the day i can't cope with me and or this world i just don't know where to turn next before its too late.

Thanks for reading look forward to your lovely replys,

safe hugs Skitzy Sophie uk

Hiya soph you can call me Skitzy josh or anything else ya fancy. i have replied to one of ur posts already so dont really know what else to say but i care, we care so u better care xxx

Archived