Mental Health Forums

Want To Feel Better But Can Nt

jai

i wish i could connect with something that made me feel good right now, but can nt, nothing is getting in .

it feels hopeless, the therapy, the numerous visits to the docs, the trying to get my consultant gynae to explain anything to me.

i dont know how to break free of this feeling.

Jai

hopfully this will pass and then you will be able to connect, dont do anything rash like not go to your appointments. they may seem hopless to you just now but it can help you still.

what other feelings are you haveing? are you feeling angry at all or anything else?

to feel connected why not try planting your hands on the wall and try with all your might to push it down. it should help with some feelings.

hope you get past this quickly hun.

((hugs))

thanks for the support...im not sure what is happening with me, that is most of the problem, i dont seem to have any control over my feelings, im depressed, suffering from bouts of anger and irrational behaviour, getting paranoid and just plain in a whirlwind, i tried sleeping, bathing and washing my hair and walking the dog, but none of this feels real to me. Its like i have woken up in someone elses life...its a really strange feeling to explain...not sure if anyone else gets this, but nothing is making sense right now, aside from an urge to pack up and go somewhere, its like something is nagging away at me that i can nt see or get to....

sorry if that does nt make sense, it sure as hell is bugging me, i wish i knew what it is that is bothering me so much...im not remembering dreams but feel like a bit of me has been in action all night, then wake up to me!! how fucking strange is that

enough nonsense...cos i have nt a clue...many thanks, im trying hard to stay here for now

jai

Jai

I so understand what u mean.

Sorry I cant fix it for you (or me).

I feel like i'm watching me - like a movie.

Hope feel better soon

Pip

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad today, Jai. I hope you really feel yourself again very soon. (And you, too, Pip)

Just wanted to send some warm thoughts and hugs

(((jai)))

I know exactly what you mean by the going through your daily routine but feeling disconnected from it all. I dont really have many solutions as to how to get out of it but maybe try going to the house of a close friend and staying with them for the day (maybe even a few days), that sometimes makes it better. Hope you're doing okay at the moment.

xx

Hi Jai

I know how you feel too. At least we have got each other on this site to relate to. That is the only helpful thing I can think to say.

((((hugs))))

real

thanks eveyone,

i feel slightly better today well actually have woken up in playful mood !! no way i could see this one coming either...

i might try telling you all that this diverse buffet of emotions is more fun than having a real life..but its not, its just good to wake up and not feel life crushingly depressed!

see you all laters, when no doubt, just entering the world once again will have crushed all hope of a consistent mood...currently am secure in dressing gown, with coffee, curtains closed and fag in mouth...isolated and safe, no wonder i feel so good!

jai

x

I get those disconnected feeling too not much advie on that well any really i just hate it

I am glad you are going to do something today now you are feeling a bit better...Do something nice though don't just catch up on the things you need to or should do.

Have a nice day

Mrs Tree

thanks Mrs Tree,

i bought a new hair dryer....yay, and cleaned house....booooo, otherwise am feeling so strange again, i just can nt get it together with the feeling stuff....not sure what is going on really, i can relate to everyone else but me right now...drrrrr

a strange transition seems to be taking place , only im not in the driving seat and i am clueless really as to what it all means..

so here i am again, i managed 2 hours sleep and feel restored, but its like, for what? not being able to face people means it does nt involve contact with anyone....ironing is calling out to be brutally steamed to flatness and the tv may get a viewing..otherwise it all feels pretty pointless....

sorry, i guess im not myself just now

jai

Athas, hi

I was kind of doing better yesturday, forced myself out for a walk around the local shops , but mostly felt ill with a cold. A bit lost right now, im in the middle of my own something indescribable but keep going...

Truthfully i guess i just feel like i am going crazy and i really believe i am losing my mind most days....it is seriously bothering me now that i have no real sense of connection to the life i am living.

Not much of an update but thanks for asking..

Jai

Why don't you go to the pub, get lots of akky cig smoke in your hair, or get the chip pan out and stick your head in it, so that you can wash your hair with some lovely shampoo, then dry it with your new hair dryer? :D me thinks that is a cool idea! i straightened my hair this morning with my new straighteners even though i only did it last night and it didnt need doing - it made me feel bit better about myself etc.

Try it?

Well, maybe not the chip pan bit...have images of you frying your head lol.. a portion of Jai and chips please with mushy peas n curry sauce lol :P

ooo i am in an odd mood tonight, and you seem to be bearing the brunt of it chuck.

i expect i shall look at these replies tomorrow and think WTF!!!!!!

oh well, hmm, just hope you are not insulted etc. If you are, please let me know and i will apologise profusely and spend the whole weekend sucking up to you :D

Blade

xx

Blade,

It crossed my mind to tell you i was insulted , just so i could enjoy a weekend of sucking up!! hey....but you know what, you 've provided me with more than one smile today....and that has to be good...thanks Bladey...i dont have much to smile about just now...so unexpected chuckles are priceless..

jai

x

Archived