Mental Health Forums

Abandoned

mrs tree

Everything started on Sunday we had watched the grand prix together...i had cooked a chicken which we ate with some salad it was all nice then he ruined it .Within half an hour of the race finishing he said while i was doing my college work did i mind if he went to his friends for a couple of hours ( a couple of hours is crap his friens is a 40 minute drive from our house) I said I did ...He had seen his friend on Wednesday and said he would be back at 5 then phoned at 5.30 said he'd be back at 7 then turned up at 8.30...

.After this i went to bed ten miutes later and cried most the evening...I told him I wanted him to chose betweeen his mates and me he said me but i know he didn't mean it he just thought i was been unreasonable and quieten down the nutter..I know part of it was unreasonable but because i knew he never thought i was serious i wasn't going to discuss it for a while.

.He didn't even last 2 days before changing his mind and he was going to see his friends he was entitled to a socail life even if i didn't....I told him to go whenever he wanted to see whoever i wanted it was nothing to do with me...so he goes outside 2 minutes later he says he is going night fishing with his mates tomorrow night.did i want to drop him at his friends so i could have the car or not...i told him i had no choice as i have to see my T on Thursday...He said he forgot and he would cancel by then i didn't want him around he had already decided to go so why change it....I did wnat him to come with me but it was too late by then i had alreasdy told him i didn't want him to come with me even though i got lost through anxiety the last wice i went on my own.

The argument has continued all day he says i haven't given him a reason why he shouldn't go out with his mates and have fun...At one point i told him i would take him now walked out the house in my PJ's and sat in the car...

Basically i don't want to be left on my own i don't want to cope alone with how erratic my emotions are but i wasn't going to beg him to stay after all the tears and anger from my day he said he still wanted to go unless i could give a reason why not..I feel thoughly defeated...he has now gone i told him if i dropped him off i would not pick him up and if he was bothered about coming home he would have to make his own way back.. he said he'd ring i don't want to be waiting for a phonecall that may or may not happen as i don't want to waiting for an email from my T who hasn't answered who is prolly going to have a go at me..

I feel so abandoned and so alone but then i should have known i always will be

Mrs Tree

I'm not surprised you feel abandoned hunni, i would too.

No wise words for you tonight though, i apologise.

Blade

{{{{{{{Mrs. Tree}}}}}}}}

I'm sorry for your hurt. I know how this feels and it SUX <_<

Everytime my hubby leaves, I get angry, even if its to go to friends'

for a little while. To make it feel better, I tell myself that its better

for our relationship that he have interests besides me and the house,

its healthier and he'll live longer in the long run. Thats important because he's older than me.

But what is reasonable? If mine left for friends 3 times a week, I'd think that was excessive.

Have ya'll talked about what you both expect and need in social lives?

I'm like you in that I don't have a social life- except for the friends won't give up on me

and quit calling all together. They quit asking me to go anywhere a loooooooong time ago~

I usually don't go

as it feels weird and also have a hard time maintaining relationships

in that I just quit calling back after a certain point.

I have some other interests, but it is hard. I hope your argument eases up, hun.

I don't know what to say, really. I'm really sorry your hubby is so insensitive at the moment. I hope you'll find back together soon and get this thing sorted out.

Hugs

Sue

god im like that your not alone in this hun wish there was somthing i could say about how to get past this!.

(((hugs)))

He rang last night...I would barely speak to him he asked me how i was 3 times there was no point answering him if i say I am ok he knows i am lying if i tell him how bad things really are i am trying to make him feel guilty .He said he'd ring me today but i told him not to i don't want to be waiting for a phone not to ring...

still alone

Mrs Tree

((((((((((Mrs Tree)))))))))))

sorry that you are going through this with your hubby. Maybe when things calm down a bit you can have a talk about boundaries regarding friendships and discuss what each of you expect from the other regarding this.??

take care, and sending you warm, gentle hugs,

Poodle

xxx

Im sorry things are so difficult,I wish I could ease your hurt.It seems like you cant win,if you say you are ok,its not true and if you say it how it really is youre laying on the guilt.Definately when this settles down(and hopefully it will) lay down some boundaries for both of you.

Patricia

{{{{Mrs. Tree}}}}}

There's nothing I can say that'd make it better~~

You know him best out of all of us,

if he's asking you how you are, tell him---

If hes bpd, too, chances are he already knows anyway.

How long have you been married?

We have been together 5 years in July married two years feb...It has rained here all day and i hope he comes home miserable and wet...I just hate him been round with his friends having a nice time while i get by on lorazepam

Mrs Tree

I'm so sorry Mrs. Tree. Your not alone. Maybe you should try explaining to him that you don't wanna be alone. Hopefully he'll understand.

I phoned him tonight and was ok with him on the phone...I think he is prolly still in shock...I can't keep on at him forever and it has been raining all day which did make me smile they also have caught nothing that made me smile too..nice wife hmmm.

Thanks everyone for your support i am gonna take somemore lorazepam and zopliclone soon and hopefully get some sleep

Mrs Tree

Archived