Mental Health Forums

Yay!

Eva*

You'll never guess where I am! Okay, you probably don't know what achievement it is for me, but I'm actually at work!!!!!

Yay! Yay! Yippie! Yay!

Now I know that I'm completely insane. Being happy about being at work!!!!

But I still felt so bad yesterday and then in the evening it changed and I felt okay, somehow a lot calmer. And today I woke up and thought, why not go to work? So I'm here and contrary to the last time I tried it I actually spoke to people and got something to do and started on doing it. So I should get back to it now. Just wanted to share this. Hope my mood lasts!

All the best for today to all of you, I wish I could give you all a bit of my newly gained hope!!!

Sue (who might tell you her real name soon cause she's bored of signing with a fake name)

Did you see that I'm a loyal member now!!!!! Wow, the day gets better and better!

Thanks poodle.

You're the only one who seemed to be happy for me. I thought people might tell me that I can be proud of venturing into the real world after ages, but no one cares. I'll sulk for a while now and feel lonely :(

I'd usually not openly say this just be hurt and distance myself but today I want to say it. I'm sad about this. It hasn't been the worst day but it was a very hard day for me and I'm getting close to no support from here. Well, maybe you just don't like me and you just try to be nice because you don't want to hurt me.

sry i was bz before to respond to this.. ofcause its great that you went back to work! i hope it wasnt to stressfull. i do like nice posts aswell as trying to help others through there bad times.

sowwy eva...

been away for a while... just needed to breathe...

i am happy for you hun....

bighugs

you are awesome

Archived