Mental Health Forums

A Little About Me

crimson regret

Heya

Im 15 years old and female. I havent been diagnosed with any particular problems but thats because i dont want to be. Im not a goth as such....but i suppose i would be classedas one. My obsessivnes with black and everything. Ummm.. i suffer from s/h and depression. Yes i realise i said i havent been diagnosed but sometimes you don't need to be told by doctors. Anyway, i hope i get to know you all.

Luv ya

Crimson xx

Well Hello, Crimson! It is really nice to meet you. If you are comfortable here and we don't bore you to death, it doesn't really matter whether you've been diagnosed. On the side, I'll clue you in- there's a guy named Joshua, who will tell you he is the owner/operator of the site-be careful of him! :lol:

Josh aint that bad, just dont let him trick ya into going to Blackpool in the winter. Not a good scene.

Crimson, welcome hon. Depression and its symptoms are all too telling sometimes, and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure them out. Depression in teens is very common and just as serious as it is in adults.

One thing I can tell ya about this place is that you be taken seriously. That I can guarantee. We might not always laugh at ya jokes but I am sure that you wont mind that. Well again welcome, post often. Take care

Archived