Mental Health Forums

Update From Abby

abbynormal

Good days... lately. I even moved my support level to 2!!! I am taking the drugs now for 5 days and I have slept and feel better. Hope this is not just passing. I am sure I will have more bad days, but for now, thanks to all who convinced me to go see the psychiatrist!

Abby

I'm so glad to hear that, Abby.

It's great, let's hope it will last for a long long time.

Thanks for letting us know you're a bit better for now.

Abby

Yay for feeling a little better, good that the meds worked out, i guess its trial and error but if yours are feeling ok now that is just brilliant!!

take care hon

Jai

x

I am not fooling myself into thinking I am "well" but it is nice to have a good day!

I wish all here as many good days as possible

OK all...

First if you are reading this you have to make a committment to answer...even if it is just your name....

Second, this is not Abby but Jean. Abby has freaked out and gone away for a while and I thought I would see how receptive all of you are to me?!! I wonder who will even read this down here.......

We will see... anyway hi.... I am Jean. I am fun, happy, great etc.....

Poodle,

so nice of you to answer....3 other people didn't even leave their names.......

does this world have a place in it for us?

Jean

abby,

your illness is making you feel ignored. no one has to answer anyone. everyone is dealing with their own emotions and some people aren't up to answering posts. it probably means they have to many issues of their own or they are too shy or they simply don't know what to say.

whether you go or stay is your choice but their should be no pressure put on others to respond. as i said each have their own trials and they don't need to have extra guilt added.

i for one hope you stay to get whatever support that is here. Poodle has been quite supportive and faithful, isn't it enough if even one person shows they care... sometimes that's all it takes.

sometimes things get overlooked. i for one just saw this post and was on late last night. don't assume it means that people don't care.

you have a choice here not to push people away, to let them respond when they can and take support from them at that time, or you can push away and say they werent in time and don't care. i hope you stick around and keep posting and start developing relationships.

poodle has been trying hard and others will too. give it a little time. half of the members were sleeping while your post was going on.

here for you,

bets

Bets,

Thanks for the chastise, but it was not ME per se that wrote that comment. It was one of my parts. And yes everyone has their own issues going on. I try to take responsibility for what my alters do but I am not at the point where we are all working together.

I agree that poodle has been great. I appreciate your being there and ask for you patience.

Abby

Abby it wasn't meant to be a chastise just a reminder. also i am responding to whoever is posting.. you or your alter. that seems only right to me.. they post i respond... sometimes people think i am a little too oppionated (can you imagine that ... lol).

you don't need my patience you already have it.. unfortunately i come with only one speed... total honesty and caring.

thanks for your patience with me.

bets

Archived