Mental Health Forums

I Am Low, Very Low

abbynormal

Hi all,

I just need to tell someone what is going on with me. I am still going through some bad memories and they are coming back at a rate my T calls it flooding. It really is too much. I am also experiencing pyscho sematic symptoms. Yesterday my leg swelled up like you would not believe and I had lost all feeling in it. It was scary... I didn't know if i had a blood clot or broke it, and today it is normal. My life is so crazy. I feel so depressed. I want to cry so bad my face hurts but nothing is there. I feel like a freak, a loser, with no friends, no life.

Thanks for letting me vent

Abby

Abby Sweetheart,

I am here for you.

I'm afraid to say that my life is a bit messed just now, but you are in my thoughts.

Hopefully we will get better soon.

lots of love

Pip

x

PS - if you were in this country I would come round and play with your dogs - and maybe speak to you too!!!! (joke)

((((((((((((((((( abby ))))))))))))))))))

sounds like you are dealing with a lot. you aren't a freak or a loser you are just going through a lot right now. keep posting we are here for you.

bets

Thanks Pip and Bets. I need to know there are people that care. Pip, you are funny. You would love my dogs.

It must be horrible to have so many bad memories coming up.

I believe that they come up because an instance in you decides that you are finally strong enough to cope. I guess you wouldn't agree that you are. Just han in there for now and I hope you will learn how to deal with those memories and store them 'correctly' as parts of the past not the present.

Must have been scary about your leg! I hate just getting strange nervous rashes or getting ill because I'm not coping, but I never had mysterious symptoms like that. Glad it's okay today.

Hugs

Eva

abby -

it's only my opinion, but for what it's worth, i wouldn't think that somebody's leg would swell up for psychosomatic reasons - mainly because it is not a stress related bodily response

a rash i could understand - skin ailments classically flare up due to stress, as with psoriasis and eczema

i could understand asthma too, but not your leg swelling up?

this might sound silly, but did your leg really swell up, or do you just think it did?

ag. ok, is it really fine today? maybe it would be worth bothering your doctor about just to check things are all ok...

hope so at any rate

do take care

xx losty xx

:(

Lost,

I understand you questioning it. I don't want to put my memories in here as I don't want to upset anyone. One time when I wasn't doing exactly what was asked of me they took my leg and twisted it so my ACL, cartiledge etc was torn. I had 3 surgeries on it to repair it over the years. It really was swollen, my hubby saw it and was amazed. I agree it is just too bizarre but I have got to the doctors over the years for things only to find out there was nothing wrong. Not until my memories started coming back did therpists tell me it was my body remembering.

Thanks for your concern.

And everyone else! I really do appreciate it

abby,

that explaination makes it a lot more understandable. hope it wasn't too hard to tell us.

i better throw in another hug

(((((((((((( abby )))))))))

bets

i agree with betsy that it makes it much more understandable

isn't the body an amazing thing? that it could do that? this would be right up my friend terry's street you know - he's well into this sort of thing. i know what he would recommend - he would say you should investigate some sort of holistic healing for that; an energy therapy or even a psychic therapy of some sort. if your body is harbouring trauma, you could maybe work with a body therapist to release it~?

just some thoughts. i don't know if you're into all that stuff, believe in it etc. i think anything is worth a try myself...

take care

x

Lost,

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't know much about it. I have certainly had some weird things... Like I lost my eyesight totally for hours once. It again was a memory of some kind. It is really scary when it happens.

I went back on my meds. So maybe things will calm down. I still hate the side effects though.

Abby

Abby

Hope the meds kick in soon and help a little.

Your experience of losing sight must have been scary as hell...are you ok now?Our bodies certainly do soak up whatever our psyche has to offer and its not always pleasant..Hang in there hon...

hugs

Jai

Jai,

You are so sweet. It helps to have people here care but I think it is going to be a long time before I "OK". My memories are coming back in full force. I see my t tonight. Hope it is a good session. How are you?

Abby

ABBY

i wish i could be of more help , but i mean nothing at the moment.

just wanted to give you a hug...

take care

rachel

:bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]:

OH Rachel,

You are important. I am struggling...Therapy soon. My new memory is of when I was small. Bad bad bad stuff. I am scared to go talk about it. My t already knows cuz we communicate via email daily but face to face is harder.

Thanks for caring

Abby

the face to face thing is harder... but i know you can do it...

the thing you must remember is that the worst is over... nothing will ever be as bad as what you went through then.

i am here for you hun.

i know coz the memories is playing on our senses... we feel it and taste it and smell it and hear it and see it....

but that is our mind playing a trick on us....

i am here to remind you that you are now safe my friendy

Was not a good session. He found out from my parts that my last therapist touched me in the wrong way ....I can't trust anyone.... I give up on everything.

((((((((((((((((((((hun))))))))))))))))))))))))

oh that is so not good....

sorry he touched you in the wrong way.

please dont give up.... you need to get better and put the parts together...

Archived