Mental Health Forums

Another New Girl!

Storm

Hi everyone, thanks for all your replies, sorry it took a while to get back to you, have been so tired this week I completely forgot to put my computer on!

not feeling anything right now, but exhaustion, which I don't mind :)

how's everyone?

Pip : thanks, will try to waffle on and will look out for more of your posts :D

welcome storm , hope you will soon feel at home here, we all try to help and support one another, hope you will try to get some more support for yourself, your gp does not seem very helpful but i definately would go back and tell her how you are feeling and she should refer you for more help, hope to meet you in chat , take care rosehip xxx

thanks rosehip. I've been back so many times over the years I've lost count... and hope really. I just don't have the energy to go to appointments and things at the moment (i'm physically ill, totally unrelated to my psychological problems) and what I can't get across to any doctor is that it takes all my strength to get to work, and I have none left for anything else... I'm trying other ways anyway, just reading lots and learning that way.

nice to meet you, I will try and get into chat but my computer is as dopey as I am :unsure:

xxx

Archived