Mental Health Forums

Trying Too

Barebones

build up some energy for my husband bday today. its exhausting :(

im sure ill get through it and arrgh father day too tomorrow ill have to be fine for that also.

i feel like a cabbage hmm or is that a couch potatoe ohwell im a veg today but trying not to be.

give me some strength today!

bb (((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

so sorry you are having this dip at the moment..

just take it moment for moment... and soon you will be through it and can rest up...

keep talking to us.. we will cheer you on...

take care my friendy...

Good luck for today!

Fathers day is crap! It's just men envying women for having a day dedicated to them and wanting something themselves. Tell everyone you turned feminist and ignore it :P

when he got up i stayed up for a little while then i went for lay down to get some energy.. thanks for everyones posts xx

hunni... i care so much for you... you are so special for me

please watch the rugby also if you are a fan... south africa vs scotland...

WE ARE GOING TO KICK YOU ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR AS ME SAY ASSES!!!!!!!!

let me know how you are doing

bb,

give yourself a break do it the easiest way possible. you have your thyroid issue going on and that saps energy.

bets

Hi BB,

I can only repeat what the others have said, I hope you have found the day a little easier than you expected...and with all the football, rugby and tennis being played there must be some sport on tv that your hubby is happy to sit and watch while you snatch an hours nap.

Take care, Jane

((((((Barebones))))))))

hope your day went well, and you got some rest too!...sadly none of this is what we want and i am sure those closest to us know that.

take care

Jai

Fathers day is crap! It's just men envying women for having a day dedicated to them and wanting something themselves. Tell everyone you turned feminist and ignore it

Personally I think it’s a day that (normal) children can celebrate the fact that they have a loving, caring and responsible father. It has nothing to do with envy at all.

thanks for everyone support.

i woke up in a shit mood this morning. dam cat woek me up early because he decided he wants breakfast grrr.. then was pointless going back to bed as daughter would be up soon.

last night i ended up in bed just half past 7 couldnt help myself. i had eaten a curry and was full up im not used to being totaly full.

Archived