Mental Health Forums

Hi, New And Nervous!

molly

Hi, I'm Molly, I live in Derbyshire in the UK, I was told about this site by my CPN (thats Community Psychiatric Nurse to people in the US). I've been diagnosed with a number of things, the main one being borderline personality disorder with depression, OCD, anorexia and self harm. At the moment self harm is my worst problem, I can't get by very long without it. I've always felt so alone with my illness, always wishing I had something physical that people could see and appreciate that I thought if I could get in touch with people who have had similair experiences to me it might take away the loneliness. Anyway, I won't bore you any longer, hope I can help others too.

Love Molly :)

Welcome, Molly :)

From your introduction I'd say you're exactly at the right place.

We'll do our best to support you and I many of us are struggling with urges to self harm or eating disorders of all kinds.

You don't bore us, just keep posting and see if you feel good about us.

Best wishes

Eva

welcome molly xx

there is a number of us bpd here :) *gee did i put a smiley for that fact!* doh! hehe just kidding we are in the same boat so lets hope we can help you through some things.

welcome molly,

you have already met a few of the nice people on the site and there are many more. glad you joined us.

bets

:welcomeani: Molly!

Glad to have you with us.

I hope you find this site, as helpful and supportive as I have.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

welcome molly this is a great site it is rewally supportive i look forward to chatting with you hugs ivy xx

welcome molly , am sure you will make many friends here everyone is helpful and supportive, look forward to reading your posts, take care rosehip xxx

• 3 weeks later...

Besides sticking around here, it may be of value to explore autoimmune issues but don't be surprised if doctors know very little. It's a lifetime's journey.

Welcome molly, hope that you find support here, im sure you will as so many have suffered and learnt different things through their experience. i too have anorexia can't get treatment and it dire, ocd drives me nut, also depression,self harm and have DID, but labels don't matter people do and would love to get to know you what has and hasn't helped thanks for the post on afraid of weight gain, still got nowhere with those drinks, as for self harm alot of people have DBT skills which aren't the aswer but help to stop it in order that you can try to work out the feelings. look forward to getting to know you hugs Tabi

hi molly no need to be nervous here everyone is brilliant and there is always-well nearly almost-someone to talk to. i only found this site last month and it has SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i live in leicester which i don,t think is that far from derbyshire-a beautiful place from what i,ve seen of it.

you have a good day and REMEMBER in your most and hopefully not darkest despair to log on and be with people that understand and care. i have made friends with a lovely woman from ireland -

take good care of you and never forget you are a very person!!!!

love ali xx

Hello, Molly, and a 'belated welcome' here, from another newbie who joined after you did...

You will find many others on this site who have enough in common with you, it should not matter anymore that your problems don't manifest in any visible illness that 'others' can see...

I hope you will feel comfortable enough to allow us to get to know you.

allpsychedout

Archived