Mental Health Forums

Interdution

claireew2000

:P HI IM CLAIRE IM 24 AND FROM CARDIFF I HAVE 3 CHILDREN ONLY ONE WHO LIVES WITH ME THE SOCIAL SERVICES TOOK THE OTHER 2 OF ME AS I WENT THROUGH A BAD TIME AND JUMPED OF A BUILDING. I HAVE BEEN TOLD IVE GOT A BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER BY 3 PSCHATRISTS NOW SO IVE SORT OF ACCEPT IM A BIT DIFFRENT FROM PEOPLE WITH HOW MY HEAD THINKS.THIS SITE IS GOOD AS I DIDNT NO NOTHING ABOUT MY CONDITION SO ITS GOOD NOING STUFF U NO THE PSYCHATRIST TOLD ME THERE ISNOTHING THEY COULD DO FOR ME AS I AINT TREATABLE READIND THE STUFF U GOT ON HERE I NO I AM ANYWAY THATS ME :D

Welcome to the site, make sure your in chat for 8pm as the therpist is in also we are meeting up on november 20th you wanna come. might need to pm me. XX

Claireew2000,

I am interested in your being told you are not treatable, as I was told the same thing. What kind of explaination did you receive as to why you aren't treatable?

Also, welcome...

Hi claire. I am also a claire.

I am also 24. Wow.

But i don't live in cardiff. mooch.

I will be in chat at 8pm with cbt therapist and other members so i hope to meet you there.

Sorry you felt so bad you jumped off a building. Please don't do that again! :wub:

Hope you enjoy the site and get the help you need and deserve.

HUGSxx

im glad you posted here,

it would be great if something someone says on this site helps you. i really really hope stuff gets better for you...there are treatments you know, there are ways of coping i'm told

...i went to see my gp for the first time to get treatment for bpd, just today, i made it clear that i probably know more about how to treat bpd than he does, so he didnt shit me around and prescribe me the first thing he could think of. you know some psychiatrists are better than others, you got to be smart for yourself in case you get a bad one!

take care

Archived