Mental Health Forums

Hello Bpdworld

Newhope

I was lost and was surfing the web in despair…

I was diagnosed with BPD 3 months ago and I am having a hard time accepting it.

I came across the bpdworld web site and I browsed through the forum and it gave me some new hope

...But I am still very much in denial and I do not want to accept it. I want to live a full and happy life. I want the chaos of my inner world to become peaceful.

I am hoping that my unwillingly to accept it will give me the power and the energy to change … at least, now I have a name for my problems, so I guess that bring me closer to a solution :o)

Hello BPDworld

hello newhope,

this is a good site that you found. there are lots of caring people who are interested in sharing with each other.

Welcome... i look forward to getting to know you better!

bets

so I guess that bring me closer to a solution :o)

Exactly. Now, you can research, and learn, and network with others, learn what works for us, and most importantly, support and be supported. So you see, there are many good reasons for having a diagnosis.

Verbena

nEwHope:

It is good to have you here

WELCOME TO BPD WORLD

I think at first it is very hard to deal with the label or diagnosis of BPD it is not very widley understood or recognised in society at all.

But a WILLINGNESS *sp* to change or to want to heal/get better/imporve is a great thing.

It is re-assuring to know a parital reason for things, so maybe with support and strengh things can get better.

i know that they will be ok>

Please take care of yourself

remember their IS a light at the end of the tunnel and LIKE your NAME thier *IS NEW HOPE/IS HOPE*

Hugs and WELCOME

KAty :wub:

Archived