Mental Health Forums

Omg

Alexa

ok, I have to leave in 1/2 an hour to go and TEACH a class of 15 omg how the hell am I gonna do it?!?!?!? I'll totally screw it up! And it's theory of music, really boring~not gonna be made anymore interesting by me!!!!!!!

I can't do it!!!!!!!!!!! agrrrrh shit!!!

Good Luck!!!!

U will be fine! know stuff like that is always scarey- but when you've done it once it always easier the next time! and you're great at music! :wub: just remember... there was a reason you were asked to go and teach... believe in yourself, take a few deep breathes and ur be fine!

((((((((punky)))))))))

see ya later! and more good lucks!

tc jo xx

punky... you bright, wonderful, capable person... we know you can do it... maybe will fall apart later but you will be just fine!

you are our one and only punky... the fabulous and we are all pulling for you!

let me know what a great job you did (cause i know you will)!

(((((((((( punky )))))))))))))))))

bets

Hey, KittyKat, Bets and Deadwhisper, thank you for your kind replies!!! :wub:

It went surprisingly well!!! It was a bit wierd like because there were people Iknow there and people that are like 40 so it was a bit intimidating, but I did actually enjoy it, and have been asked to do it again

Thanx again

xxxx

:lol::D:P:rolleyes::wub::rolleyes::P:D :lol:

Punky,

You did FANTASTIC! "I'll totally screw it up!" - yeah right! Just goes to show that you do have so much more to you than you give yourself credit for. YOU HAVE EVEN BEEN INVITED BACK! :lol:

You go girl! Congrats! Good on you!

Love,

Jacinta :wub:

Archived