Mental Health Forums

Bpdworld Shindig

Holmstack

please josh can we all meet it might be good for all of us and obviously people have enjoyed it in the past pleaaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, il start arranging one but i want to know who for sure would want to go and where they are from.

so any replies from now should be

yes/no

then ur location. thats all. then i can see what we got.

I'm a real newbie...And don't really know anyone.

And I get really bad anxiety...

I don't really like leaving my flat much...

But still like the sound of something like this...

But probably once I have got to know people better...

My point...Umm I dunno.

But it sounds like a good idea. :wacko:

I hope you all have an excellent time.

Its a no go with me right now,Im babysitting three days a week,I need the other four days to recover.

Patricia

im an outcast in general so nope xD leicester..

why did i put my location :\.. ok .. yea... random posting again xD

-[dave]-

would, except.. lack of car :\ hehe . where do u need 2 get to.. as it cnt be £70... it was only £40 to get to hull, return.

-[dave]-

Guys. You are arranging to meet someone who has made a total of 55 posts on this site.

I have absolutely nothing whatsoever against Holmstack (apart from his previous avatar) but there needs to be a reality injection here on all parties sides. We are all needy, vulnerable, emotionally unstable people.

Please keep yourselves ultra safe at all times, whether than be inviting people into your home and whether than be visiting someone you've never met. Obviously, my recent crappy experience has triggered this thought. But really, put some perspective on what is being planned here and IMO let BDP World plan events professionally.

Holmstack, this is not in anyway a personal issue against your honesty, integrity, or genuineness. Really it isn't at all.

Guys. You are arranging to meet someone who has made a total of 55 posts on this site.

I have absolutely nothing whatsoever against Holmstack (apart from his previous avatar) but there needs to be a reality injection here on all parties sides. We are all needy, vulnerable, emotionally unstable people.

Please keep yourselves ultra safe at all times, whether than be inviting people into your home and whether than be visiting someone you've never met. Obviously, my recent crappy experience has triggered this thought. But really, put some perspective on what is being planned here and IMO let BDP World plan events professionally.

Holmstack, this is not in anyway a personal issue against your honesty, integrity, or genuineness. Really it isn't at all.

We do organise events now and again. I consider this a much safer option that members meeting others on there own. If enough want a meeting arranged im happy to do this.

It looks like there's plenty of peeps out there up for a get together Joshua, where do we take things from here ?

Regards all, (what the hell have I started ?)

Phil

ok, il start arranging one but i want to know who for sure would want to go and where they are from.

so any replies from now should be

yes/no

then ur location. thats all. then i can see what we got.

Yes,

Meltham, Huddersfield.

Looking forward to meeting peeps.

Phil

I’m as worried/scared/concerned as anybody else about all this and echo your sentiments about keeping safe, that’s why I appreciate Josh’s offer to make it an official, (?), BPDWorld meet and am leaving it to him/BPDWorld to organise it.

I have absolutely nothing whatsoever against Holmstack (apart from his previous avatar)

I find it difficult to understand how you can hold my previous avatar against me in any way Real, as soon as I was made aware it was a cause of upset to anybody I changed it, with no questions asked.

And as I only have 55 posts on this board, perhaps I should consider not attending any meet that is organised. Please let me know when I have accumulated enough posts to attend any BPDWorld function/event. I only suggested this meet.

My life is perhaps a more open book than most on this site due to having led rather a public life in the past and if anybody on this board has any concerns regarding myself in any way, please feel free to pm me and I will furnish you with my full name so you can Google it. All is there to be seen.

Regards,

Phil

it doesnt matter about how much posts you have!

so be good to see you holmstack and im sure josh will do his best to get somthing organised.

i understand where real is coming from aswell so hey dont let that effect you..

im glad you came up with the idea.

Archived