Mental Health Forums

Who Else Hides Under The Duvet ?

jai

Duvet therapy it is....wow think of all the possibilities between fillings and tog ratings, diff makes ect we could get a whole cult going and turn them into a modern day icon.....

forget the softest , strongest longest crap....try the fluffiest, freindliest , cosiest place in the world....

Pip, i think you have something hon

huggles for the togglers out there.....oooooh Pip we need a name...togglers is a bit Wogan!

My b.f is going away for a couple of days next week. I feel that my coping mechanism will be to hide away under my duvet for the duration to keep myself safe. :(

I am madly passionately and intensely in love with my duvet. My family and friends keep making me emerge from under it but it is always a joy to get back in! In fact its bed time now so I can get back under. I'm feeling a bit happier just thinking about the prospect. Good night all - enjoy your duvets xoxo :wacko:

I honestly wish I could carry one around with me all the time.

That said, I hide there a lot, but usually I have to move the cat out of the way, first.

OK

EVERYONE GET READY TO BE JEALOUS

I am in a clean bed under a thick duvet.

It smell lovely

I could stay here forever

I have lots of cushions

I am in heaven

Pip

x

Theres nothing wrong with duvets, my CPN calls it a duvet dive and even reccommends it sometimes, if it helps and keeps you safe whats wrong with that.

Its really nice if you wash your clean crisp sheets first with a lovely smelly conditioner and make the pillow is all cool, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmy

Molly

OK

EVERYONE GET READY TO BE JEALOUS

Hee hee... I'm jealous - but I'm also about to go do laundry so it won't be too long before I can do the same!

Archived