Mental Health Forums

Donations Needed

Joshua

Hiya all.

At this current time my main aim is to secure funding. I am hoping with the person i have set on this task we should be looking at getting some money in shortly (3 months or so)

Until then we have running costs coming out of the air. We have insurance costs that have to be paid yesterday lol. anyways i have added the donation button to the top of every page of the forums so those of you that feel you are in a posistion to donate can if you like.

Its very rare in deed i put a plea on the forums like this and i hate doing it but things are really hard right now and there is only so much of my own personal money i can keep pumping into this.

Thanks all for your support.

If any one would like to send cheques or postal orders the address is

BPDWORLD | TRINITY BUILDINGS | CALDER VALE ROAD | WAKEFIELD | WF1 5PE

and if anyone wants to set up a monthly donation let me know and i can send you a standing order mandate or a paypal subscription.

ok no probs.

i sent some last week. i will send some more this week instead of buying some new books (darn it lol)

hubby gets paid next week too so will steal some of his pennies then ;)

Blade

every little bit helps right? even if folks can only afford £3, it's better than £0.00 :)

oh and i havent seen my Headmaster yet, it would seem that he is super busy at the moment sorting out a load of inspection bollocks! ggr to him!

Have dontated some...It isn't much, because I don't work, and therefore don't have much. But I've only been here a few days, and already it has become a life line for me.

Thanks Josh! :)

Roll up! Roll up!

Send your money to Josh

Or we won't have a BPDWorld

EVERYONE send something, please.

We all use the site - we need to help keep it going

Sent some via paypal yesterday. Since I don't

contribute to forums anymore but still need to

know you're all there it's important to me that

BPDWorld thrive. It's expensive to keep so many

services going at once, I'm sure.

XXX to all.

Ann

JOSH NEEDS MONEY FOR THE SITE

PLEASE THINK OF HOW MUCH IT HAS HELPED YOU AND PLEASE SEND SOMETHING

PLEASE SEND AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AFFORD

THIS IS OUR SITE - WE NEED TO HELP PAY

PLEASE

A LITTLE IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

PLEASE

THANK YOU

Thanks to all of those have donated. Please keep them coming for those of you who can afford it. Chat re-newal is also one of the things we need money for.

hi josh-i am more than willing to send a donation. could you please lrt me know what is a paypal???????????

if not a standing order form. i could also pay debit card at this minute. i wait your reply

take care

ali xx

ok, i have just been on Amazon and seen a book i would like to buy, but i have closed the window and put the money towards here instead :)

i'll organise myself and get some to you as well :)

Only my money isn't worth much next to your money, lol.

Did you know in so many things, what you pay in pounds, we pay the same number but in dollars (and aussie dollars too worth about 40p) so you should set up shop over here and cash in on the exchange rate :) lol

Hi there,

I feel really bad now.

My husband does not know i use this site and i would be scared to do anything behind his back

He is in charge of all the finances and he would kill me if he found out i had given money to an online website.

I would really love to help, i really would

going behind his back would be very difficult for me

He doesnt value the support that I get from the pc - he just doesnt understand what a life line it has been .

I dont think i could convince him that this is a worthwhile cause - i am so sorry xxx

Archived