Mental Health Forums

Donations Needed

Joshua

• 3 weeks later...

Just paid my $41.19 bucks US to subscribe for a year. It hurts a little, especially since I have no income, but this place is saving me.

Hi,

I've only just joined the forum and my husband controls the finances now because I got us into alot of debt however I will speak to my husband about donating to the site because I have a feeling I will be using it an awful lot.

Only thing is it will probs have to wait till the end of the month because I don't work anymore and my husband doesn't get paid until the end of the month.

Justine xx

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this will help but my husband is quite happy to pay for an annual subscription for me to this site, we are looking in to it right now, it may take a while for me to do it because due to debts that i have got us into we don't have bank cards, credit cards or cheque books so please bear with me on this.

As soon as possible we will send the money.

Hope this helps

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I'm really new and don't want to jump in too fast. I tend to do that with lots of things and usally get in trouble. But I would like to make a donation. I live in the U.S. Please tell me best and safest way.

• 1 year later...

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place or already answered, i'm so confused right now. I just want to say i'd like to support the site but don't know if I can physically help but i'd like to make a monthly donation, or fortnightly. Will I then be able to get in the chat room? And can it be direct debit or paypal only? If there is anything physically I could do I will just say but idk what? lol

• 6 months later...

I dont know how much money I have every month, but I do want to know, is it possible, please, to make a one off paypal payment.

If so please let me know

thanks

donation made, sorry for flurry of posts

money well spent.

This place makes the difference between me connecting with helpful people, or being in bed all day.

:)

Josh

I am on top form tonight!!

You could have a chart showing how much you need

and how much has been donated.

This would motivate people to reach a target

(I promise you - I know these things)

Just a bar or something would be ideal

and would bring more money in

Definately!

Pip

x

Excellent idea!

• 3 weeks later...

can we hold events to raise money for it?? i dont know about other areas but we have a centre where people meet up with mental health, well maybe us guys could organise a fun day and promote this place at the smae time? just an idea!!

just wanted to add...i would be lost without this place at the moment and without the support from all of you, so anything we can do tell help this place keep growing strong is a bonus a reckon. i cant donate anything till at least sept, but i will as soon as i can, and if there is anything we can do as a group???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I joined today after seeing this site last night, I knew I would fit in somewhere, glad it is here! £10 paid, it is all I can afford at the moment as I am working part time and I have mortgage, bills and a teenager lol ^_^ Thank you for this forum! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

As piuma has said, can we do some fundraising stuff maybe? There are loads of practical ways to raise a little bit of money and for all the people that use this site it would be a fabulous way to meet people and feel good about themselves. I know logistically it could be a bit tricky, but personally I'd love to get involved.

xxxxxxxxx

• 1 month later...

Hi ive just paid £30 to become a VIP sponser but its not showing up on my status as yet, also the information said i would recieve a 10% discount in the bpd world shop??? i didnt even know there was a shop?? Can anyone help please. Thankoo xxx

Hi Joshua,

would really love to help out, i live in New Zealand, so could we set up a monthly payment somehow?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi

I've not been using this site for long but I really care about it and the people on it and would hate for it not to be here anymore. I wanted to help in a practical way and I read this post and thought this is it. So, I've put a cheque in the post for 50 squiddly diddlies and hope this helps.

Archived