Mental Health Forums

New Here And From Germany

ani79

Hello everybody

I recently found out that I have BPD, although I was told years ago, but I didn't believe it. I am in a German forum just like that but I wondered if there are people that have BPD here as well (silly question). :blink: Anyway I am 26, female and live since August last year in Scotland.

My worst experience having BPD is the depersonalization feeling. I feel like a walking ghost when I have this. But I always throught I go mad and nobody else has this, that's why I got depression as well.

And also I am very jealous. Sometimes I think the best way to live is as a single.

I would love if somebody replies to me. Maybe even from Scotland.

:rolleyes: ani

Hi Ani

I am in scotland!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have BPD.

I live near St Andrews - are you close?

Welcome to the site - it is a lifesaver(thank you Josh)

Pip

x

Hi pip and jay

Thanx for your quick replys. St Andrews? Don't know if that's near Aberdeen ^_^

How old are you? x

Jay, jealousy also drives me nuts. And I always feel I have to look at his eys if he is looking at someone else and if so, I get really angry and sad. It is as if something tears my heart out my chest.

A wee hug to you 2 :D

Hallo und wilkommen, we have a german girl in the forums whose boyfriend lives in Scotland, maybe look out for her..SueBridehead

I hope you settle in well here

Tschus

Blade

Hey wow, danke schoen for your replys.

I feel somehow really safe here.

Barebones, I can't believe you live in Aberdeen as well. :D

Tschuess :rolleyes:

Welcome Ani, I'm not close but I'll be happy to help doing my best. Everybody here is nice and feel free to share everything you want.

Take care,

Leslie

• 2 weeks later...

Eye contact is overrated, use peripheral vision more, it's very restful for both persons!

And I always feel I have to look at his eys if he is looking at someone else and if so, I get really angry and sad.

She seems to be gone again :(

Wanted to say hi.

Ich bin die andere Deutsche mit dem schottischen Freund :)

Leider leb' ich noch nicht in Schottland, aber vielleicht/hoffentlich zieh' ich nächsten Sommer hin :D

Vielleicht kommst du ja doch noch mal zurück, ist ein tolles Forum hier mit supernetten Leuten.

Alles Liebe

Eva

Hi eva

Im not away yet, no. I didn't know you are really German. Cool. Where is your boyfriend from? And where do you live in Germany? Im from Halle near Leipzig.

Hope to hear from you again.

Cheers :D

Ani

Hi Ani!

Nice to see you're still here. I'm from Munich and my boyfriend lives in Falkirk and commutes to Edinburgh.

I'll be over again in...let's see... 16 days! (Yay! Not too long to go!)

Unless I go crazy and book an earlier flight yet :blush:

Hopefully you'll find some support here.

Alles Liebe

Eva

Eva, just to let you know if you're back in Scotland you will always be welcome at our hoose and also your boyfriend. Take care

;) ani

Archived