Mental Health Forums

Nobody Likes Me Everyone Hates Me..

mrs tree

I used to goto peoples houses in my pjs all the time.

I reckon get in the car and go

No one knows

Your friend wont mind

She wants to help you.

MrsTree we need you as our mod

-Josh has just recruited you!

-Think how mad he would be!!!!!!!!!!

(((MrsTree)))

Please think of yourself

Pip

x

((((((((((((Mrs Tree)))))))))))))

sorry things so tough for you. hope that staying with your friend gives you some time and space to feel a bit better and that things get sorted soon. keep posting...

Poodle

xx

Sill at friends ..still feel like shit...Scared of what will happen when i get home....I spoke to him today and he said we needed to talk when i wanted to go home...have to gohome tomorrow got not meds here so gonna go down hill fast if i don't get some...have lorazepam thats it.

I am having vodka for tea so hopefully some time away from this palnet will help.....

Don't want to be here anymore waiting on the verdict of my life but really don't think i will be safe at home.....

such a mess.

Thanks for the support guys just wish i knew some way to resolving this but as i don't vodka will act as second best

Mrs Tree

I am home now and things are a bit more sorted for now...We are talking..We talked about him doing thing s differently and i still feel unsure wether anythingn will really change..

I still feel very ustable but then not had any tablets for 2 days, can't take any right now drank most the bottle of vodka and struggling to keep water down....

Didn't really help get drunk just felt drunk on the outside screamming in pain on the inside....

I guess I am at home now though and am speaking to hubby....so see where it goes from here.

Mrs tree

((((((((Mrs Tree)))))))

I hope you can resolve things with your husband! It must be very tough for you.

And I hope your hangover doesn't last too long!

Archived