Mental Health Forums

Paranoia Bites

jai

yeppers i do and i feel bad for worrying you all with my paranoia..

you are a life line for me and i would hate to leave and know i would miss you all so much..this place is our safe haven and my fears are just that, stupid , irrational and getting the better of me at the mo...

hoping tomorrow is better and we can start again , a new day , maybe better feelings to go with it...paranoia sucks and it invades every thought at its worst...i think i've been a radar for all things menacing for days now and today was the culmination.

so, big apologies again...i hate to think i have got you all so worried about possible imposters, and Birdesh you are right..we know we care about each other and are here for each other and that is why we are here...

Take care and please forgive me....

love and hugs to you all,

jai

x

Jai

Don't be a plonker

You haven't made us worry.

We just want you to feel better.

I have felt stalked for a wee while now.

I just mentioned it cos it was so bad today (sorry)

Take Care

Pip

x

Thanks Bladey and Pip

yep, im in the pits emotionally but am dragging myself through the day, tried the keeping busy thing to distract me....

otherwise, keep crying , feeling dead inside but am here and hanging in there....

i really want to hide under the duvet but am trying not to, i think i'd end up sobbing for the rest of the day

bummer eh, summer arrives and so many of us feeling this way, just is too fucking horrible....

last nights crisis over for the timebeing, i prefer numb to paranoid, angry, irritable and totally irrational

love you guys loads

jai

x

thanks poodle,

had a busy day again, with a nap this afternoon and bike ride to the local for a shandy with my one friend who has been in hiding for two weeks, so it was good to catch up and nice to get out for a bit in the cool air...

so things are much improved thankfully..although the day began with tears again i managed to force myself into it..and my mood lifted at around 5pm....crikey i sound like the weather forecast , ill shut up now

love and thanks for all the support

jai

x

jai... you also have my hand...

i care for you.

glad your mood lifted.

i understand the feeling hunni...

here for you

jaynie..

my bears are notty!!!

they r alll over me.. begging me to take them swimming.

i care for you jaynie

you are my only friend

lil rach

lil rachel you tell those bears no to swimming , if they get wet they will stink..like a wet doggy!!

they are too much sometimes!

jai loves lil rach too hon

take care

xxx

jaynie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thay are tooo much for me.

bu i like them. they make me feel happey

where are you. when canyou come and see me?

i am alone

jaynie... i dont think you should love me.

that hurts too much

rachie

jai though i am new here, from other message boards i know your feeling of being paranoid and thinking someone was up to find out my weaknesses and attack me in the end. i also suspected many submissions to be false. it is easiet to get paranoid on the internet then irl.

i think it is really good that you have told us about the way you feel, because many of us feel similarily but these things are really difficult to say.

Hi Jai

Echoing what Lie says. I get paranoid too, I feel suspicious sometimes that people are non-genuine or trolling or stuff. I guess its partly a sane response to the vulnerabilities of being online but also partly an irrational fear of being unsafe or played with or whatever.

Generally speaking, I'm just completely paranoid in general in life because of repeated bad events that have happened to me and it sounds the same in your instance. If you can build a relationship of trust with your therapist, that may be a start to recovering - I'm too paranoid to even do that. Yikes.

Regarding noisy neighbours, I don't know how it works in your area, but in my borough you can call the main switchboard of the local council after 10pm and ask for the Noise Team, they will then visit the noisy premises in a very disarming fashion and only if things turn nasty do they get police back up. I have done that with my neighbours before, it was anonymous and I felt that the Noise Team were great. Noise is hell. Have been out of London for a few days and now I realise how badly noise is getting me down.

Archived